Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Valencia are ready to listen to offers for midfielder Pablo Aimar.
The Argentina international is regarded as a luxury by coach Quique Flores, who is prepared to oversee his sale over the summer.

Aimar has attracted interest from Liverpool and Manchester United in the last 12 months and his availability is sure to spark a mad scramble for his services.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Perhaps it is time for Aimar to leave the club for one of the clubs named. I dont think he has evolved into the player he has had the potential to become. This is due to injuries of course, but also perhaps due to Valencias lack of resources compared to the really big clubs.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Toni Bojinov
Aimar
Jimenez Donadel Jorgensen
Pasqual Dainelli Kroldrup Ujfalusi
Frey

:proud: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
i believe he's 25. great talent but too much of a wuss, on his way to being the new ortega. what is it with all these gayinas that can't live up to their potential?

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
pablo aimar is not overrated, he is still one of the top three playmakers in the world. I stand by him, you argies are too quick to latch onto the next sensation.

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
ampersand said:
i believe he's 25. great talent but too much of a wuss, on his way to being the new ortega. what is it with all these gayinas that can't live up to their potential?
Pablito is highly regarded in Europe precisely because every one sees/saw how good he really is. When Rafa was at the helm he was on fire. Rainieri comes and sits him on the bench. Then this is followed by an injury. Then now his new manager says he's surplus to requirements.

If after all this your confidence doesn't dip a bit then you must be super man. Pablito is young enough to resurrect his career and hopefully he will do so with another team. Hope fully he goes to play with Rafa at Liverpool since he is an admirer of his. I think Rafa will give him that vote of confidence that he needs to get back to top form.

·
Registered
504 Posts
ampersand said:
wuss? He sacrifices his body every game and takes more hits than anyone, hes small so obviously theres gonna be injuries..theres nothing he can do about that.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Aimar's been performing well (when not injured) under Quique. Creators of many goals if not score it himself. Why would he be consider a surplus. Anyway, I think Aimar is more suitable to Arsenal's style of play, but I hope he'd stay on with Valencia.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts