Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Can anyone tell me about this new kid on the block ???

I read about him before he moved to Vasco and that he is a real bad boy, went to jail a couple of times for stabbing some people I guess .........

But what I read about him, I guess Vasco have really unearthed a gem !

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Bad boy! HAAAa

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Sounds like a perfect player for Vasco. :shades: :D

·
Administrator
29,829 Posts
That is pretty much all information everyone said, he was accused of 3 different crimes (stabbig, rape, sexual harassement...something in this line). But now he feels good. Since Vasco is a joke (and someone dared to write in the news yesterday "Vascão have no trouble to defeat Botafogo-PR) they are going pretty fine.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
And how about the new Chilean signings for Vasco.

One of them coming directly from Chilean Second Division, the other from an amateur Canadian (!) soccer team?

·
Hexacampeão
1,462 Posts
Bordon is gone! said:
And how about the new Chilean signings for Vasco.

One of them coming directly from Chilean Second Division, the other from an amateur Canadian (!) soccer team?
Yeah, I was wondering about that too..

·
Administrator
29,829 Posts
Vasco is just pathetic. We just have to wonder how much the fable about Eurico "rouba, mas faz" can still sustain the transformation of a serious football team in a version of Globetrotters to help Romario.

·
Hexacampeão
1,462 Posts
JCamilo said:
Vasco is just pathetic. We just have to wonder how much the fable about Eurico "rouba, mas faz" can still sustain the transformation of a serious football team in a version of Globetrotters to help Romario.
I don't think I've seen truer words spoken like this by you :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts