Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
look i know people will say he makes mistakes, but he was class today and was good against getafe last week!! and against chelsea!! he impresses me soooo much on these few performances so he must be the best ever surely!?

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
victorvaldes.1. said:
look i know people will say he makes mistakes, but he was class today and was good against getafe last week!! and against chelsea!! he impresses me soooo much on these few performances so he must be the best ever surely!?
I agree :D

Seriously, if he can cut the dumb mistakes out, then he can be a class goalkeeper. He's improving, that's for sure.

In terms of agility and anticipation, Valdés is up there with the best.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Valdes is fine...all goalkeepers make mistakes...they are nuts that why they go in goals you have to be a little bit crazy to stand btw the poles and let people SMASH balls at cha.....he is very good with one on ones, that is he spreads out well...he can usaually catch the ball(as keepers tend to do)....so i think he is a good keeper and since he is 1st string keeper for one of the best teams in the world he must be world class....

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
King of the Kop said:
What with Barca fans and being unbelievably bias?
This thread is satiric. Notice the title of this thread, the opening post, and then compare it with Jern's thread title about Cesc.

Make the connection. :)

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
Oh, and bias is found in everyone, so it's not just Barca fans, but all fans. :)

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
The best goalies are Buffon and Cech. Valdes is a good golie but best? No way. And today you mean against Benfica? He had two to four shots max coming at him. Not really a good game to say he was great.

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
blitzkreig said:
barca fans are still bitter about cesc .
Of course there bitter. Arsenal tried for Messi, Giovanni Dos Santos, Cesc and Fran Merida yet the only loyalty has been shown by the foreigners.

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
vinsea said:
Yesterday, Benfica's goalie was much better. Man of the match imo.
LOL, you MUST be joking right?

1. Catching a ball with the hands from one of your own players, causing extreme danger.
2. Totally missing the ball, giving a chance for Van Bommel to score.
3. Doing the same thing again.

He made so many mistakes and only Barça's bad finishing saved him here.

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Valdes.....best keeper in the world?? :howler: :howler:

No where near!

1 - 20 of 76 Posts