Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard from some Argentinians commentators that Valdano might not continue with Real Madrid for next season. I highly doubt this, but if its true, should Inter do anything to get him?

I know he is incredibly arrogant, but at least he is probably the best in judging Talent.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Would it make a difference, I thought Moratti bought the players?

And Giacinto Facchetti and Marco Branca as well as Gabriele Oriali are the face of it all...

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Both Moratti and Valdano like Superstars, maybe those 2 could have fun getting great players, the difference is that Valdano has a better eye to judge talent and not just go for hype like Moratti.

I mean Valdano has a name alreayd, Branca, Orialli Fachetti, are there because they are friends with Massimo and never achieved anything transfer market wise to earn that spot.

Valdano might give us a better idea of who to buy, plus he knows southamerican football a lot.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
jack goff said:
Both Moratti and Valdano like Superstars, maybe those 2 could have fun getting great players, the difference is that Valdano has a better eye to judge talent and not just go for hype like Moratti.

actually its Perez who has the sweet tooth for the galacticos, Valdano has been rumored to have his head on the block.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Valdano needs a new project, out of the shadows of Perez, Inter would be perfect for him, thank god Chelsea got Kenyon already.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I think he would be a valuable addition. Him and Moratti could do some real damage.

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
i don't think we will be needing valdano

believe me jack inter management can recognize talented players when they see them

the problem is that there is too much pressure at the club they want the new players to deliver in their first year which is very hard , not to mention the fu*kn media which always picks on inter players.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I´ll support anyone who might take away some of moratti´s role in the judgement of talent. Valdano play along side Maradano and his record speak for itself when it comes to purchasing players, he is an arrogant SOB, but at least he will do better desicion when we decide to spent on a player.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
i agree. yet it is unlikely he will find his place into inter management, such a hierarchial organz.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts