Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all CSKA supporters :)

What do you know about Iskandar Javadov? This player plays in your youth team, but he is included in your primary team, so he can play in Russian championship.

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Don't know about Iskandar. From the team of 1989 y. born, Vagif Javadov(Dzhavadov) is in reserves now (shirt number 89). Don't think he'll play for the first team this season.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Senior Tigr said:
Don't know about Iskandar. From the team of 1989 y. born, Vagif Javadov(Dzhavadov) is in reserves now (shirt number 89). Don't think he'll play for the first team this season.
Oh, sorry... I meant Vagif Javadov :)

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Well, so as I've said, he come to reserves throught youth setup and was registered, as only registered players could play in reserves games. He could officially play for CSKA in RPL/Cup, but I don't think he will. But it's all depends on his abilities - if he'll show that he is ready to first team football, he will be played.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Vagif Dzhavadov is a quite talented player and I hope Gazzaev will give him some chance to proove himself next season. As far as I know, Gazzaev has quite good relations to Vagif's uncle - Iskender, who was a famous players in the past.

P.S. Unfortunately, CSKA were unable to win the "Турнир дублёров", nevertheless, all the young players have great future and I already appreciate the fact that Gazzaev believes in his young players, giving them possibilities (even if not quite long) to come out and show themselves. As an example, Taranov.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts