Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vadao (an old Corinthians dream since 93) will be the new manager of Corinthians.
He is a brilliant manager, and he was the manager of rivaldo when he was sold from Mogi Mirim to Corinthians. Corinthians got rivaldo on loan + another 2 players (Leto and Adilson) and bought valber. Vadao was the first guy to say:"Corinthians made themost stupid thing in historu, they should have bought Rivaldo and loaned valber". And he was purely RIGHT:(
He is a good manager specially to blend all the talent we ahve in our dream midfield...the best of the world:)
Edu, Vampeta, Marcelinho and Ricardinho:) + the talnet and soul of a certain malicious EDILSON:)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Didn't you want to keep the old one, Ze ?

CESF

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes i did alexx,
But Gavioes da Fiel din't want to , and when they don't want is better to the manager to leave , cause they will just cause problems to the manager until he leaves.. This always used to happen in 91-92-93, cause we had crap managers and the supporters always protested.
I think the old one would have been good to continue his work, as he was already working with the club for a long time. He did do a lot of errors, and did not know how to control the team tactically when we needed. Also he made wrong decisions of when to save players and went to play them.:(
And we lost 3 trophies in this semester, speacilly the Libertadores which was the biggest priority.
This new manager (he has not signed yet), he is very good, and if we are alble to keep our best players , we wil have a very good chance of winning the Brazilian chamionship for the third time. This year is gonna be a very , very tough tournament, with Corinthians, Sao Paulo, Palmeiras, flamengo, Vasco and Atletcio-MG with a real chance of winning it. It can go to anyone, with Cruzeiro, Santos and Gremio as outsiders!

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hicks & Muse delay the life of TIMAO

I can't beleive these stupid American directors want Parreira for the job:(
Vadao has not signed yet because these americans don't want him because he is not known well enough inthe international market!!:( Then i ask: SO WHAT? WHO CARES??
NOw they want to put Parreira, the only idiot who is capable of putting Mauro Silva and Dunga on teh same line up for Brazil:( We don't want him...we will throw granades on the pitch:(((((
Sign Vadao quickly before Palmeiras grab him!:(
He's the man for the the job:)

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes he has singed today:)
All the members of Osvaldo era have been fird and now will only work for Brazil with Luxemburgo.
Vagner (Sao Paulo) brilliant player, will soon be with Brasil might come, so will Ze Maria (Cruzeiro) and Andre Luis (tenerife). They have all played for brazil excpet VAgner who will play soon!
The team should look like this for the second semester:

1.Mauricio or Ronaldo

2.Ze Maria 3. Fabio Luciano 4.Adilson? (hope not) 6. Andre Luis

5.Vampeta (provided vampeta does not leave) or Vagner 8. Vagner or Edu

7. Marcelinho feet of angel:) 11. Ricardinho

10. Edilson Capetinha 9 Luizao o matador

Subs: Edson, Kleber, Edu, Gilmar, Marcos Senna, Dinei, Luis Mario, Gil, Batata etc..etc..
MANAGER: VADAO!:)

OH OH OH TODO PODERODO TIMAO!!:)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
I hope my man Luizao will keep his place as no 9 ! After all I will have the shirt with his name and no 9.... :)

CESF

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Amoroso,
Felipao might leave, TO river plate., to Barcelona or PAris St Germain. Also, Vasco wants him and they have more money than Palmeiras have theses days, as Parmalat are a bunch of cheap people!
Ze AMria only played in Plamieras 6 months, never got influenced by that stincking shirt

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Parmalat is not cheap people.If Tanzi wants he can buy Corinthians twice with or without the will of Gavioes da Fiel...the problem is that he doesnt put many money on football...thats why I hate him (usually).But dont call Parmalat cheap my friend...

As for Fellipao,do you think he would do well in Europe Ze? I mwa its ok at Brazil when you force your players to murder the players of other team but in Europe this would be something more than unacceptable.

I know from a Parma source however that if Malesani doesnt make something really important this year (and he wont),Hector Cuper or Fellipao will be the new manager of Parma.

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes I do think he will do well in Europe, or any place of the Earth, cause what he managed to do with this Palmeiras side, not even their supporters thought he would.
And Parmalat have not got the money to buy Corinthians, because we are sponsored by the largest american pension company Hicks Muse $ Tate.
HIm , Luxemburgo , Levir Culpi (Sao Paulo) and Candinho (assistant of Luxemburgo) can transform any team into a winning side.
BArcelona wanted to get Luxemburgo last month, but he will only leave Brazil after the WC. After all, thie is why Luxemburgo was born, to train Brazil!
But Felipao WILL do the same things he has done, he is the most stubborn managers of all, and only does what he wants.....which normally the consequebces end in victory.
He took 3 average teams to the final of the LIbertadores, just on the heart and soul. He's proabbly the only manager of the world that can do that so many times!

[Edited by Ze da Fiel on 24-06-2000 at 17:00]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts