Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
THE
13,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Home, Apr 9, Sunday 12.00 CET

Glen Johnson is back form injury. should I be happy?
Jesus fecking Crist, go and beat wet pants. And, for once, Jern, I am with you,do beat ManU.

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
5-5

Lampard 5, Ashton 5. Its obvious. :tongue: Terry or Reo-Coker might nick it though. Maybe this is the kind of game that will wake Lampard up before the world cup. :lala:

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
****in hell.

just as i come online they turn over the 1-0 deficit. :depress:

still, theres a lotta time left and they've only got 10 men. :D

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
2-1 great minutes for the Chavs, keep your pants on Yatta, i think Pardew has to go 4-4-2 now and try to put them under pressure, West Ham need to believe a bit more.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
This is the best thing to happen to Chelsea...to come down form a goal down with ten men will really help them get their belief and season back on track. Reckon a couple more goals for the chavs at least. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Yeah I think we've had it now, going in at half time 2-1 will give Mourinho all the ammunition he needs to stroke their ego's.

Ah well, good effort West Ham.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Simba said:
Ah well, good effort West Ham.

I think they've been pony since Chelsea went to 10 men, they should be putting them under pressure but they seemed like they were trying to just hang on.

Pardew needs to sort it out at HT, playing Ashton alone is a crime to football when you are up against 10 men.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts