Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the suspension of Simão, Drulovic should return to the first team and Miguel is being tested in the right side in the place of Carlitos. Tiago (?) and Robocop may play again together in the midfield as well as Jankauskas and Mantorras (that probably will recover at time). Once Caneira and Tiago played for NT B'team against Norway, in the training Jesualdo tested Armando in the right back and Andersson in the place of Tiago - there's still a chance of Caneira being benched because he's making too many matches in a short period and he may need rest; the same case for Tiago.

Setúbal has a new coach: Luís Campos (has a similar strategy to Jorge Jesus).

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This could be the starting lineup:

Enke
Caneira/Armando
J.César
J.Pinto
J.Ribeiro
F.Aguiar
Tiago/Andersson
Carlitos
Drulovic
Zahovic
Jankauskas

Mantorras will probably bench

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
I'd be very surprised to see mantorras on the bench:

I believe this is what we'll see:

Enke
Cabral, J. Cesar, J. Pinto, Caneira
Aguiar
Carlitos Zahovic Drulo
Mantorras Janke

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
Bad news:
Bossio won't be allowed to play against us. :D
Instead they'll have Marco Tábuas.

We're there to win. It shouldn't be too difficult. (but we have had some bad results there)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Benfica are doing well this year they have alot of portuguese talent mixed with forigners I think they will beat Steubal who look to be heading deeper into the bottom of the table.I also cant see Mantorras on the bench he is one of your best palyers.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mantorras was with fever and had to stay in bed for 2 days. He only returned yesterday to training and Jesualdo was thinking to bench him.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
LuisPedroCat said:
Mantorras was with fever and had to stay in bed for 2 days. He only returned yesterday to training and Jesualdo was thinking to bench him.
... ah... then it would make sense.

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
If Zahovic plays 80 minutes or so, we will win 3-0...easily...

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
Rabah Madjer comes on here and gives a well thought out post. I was beginning to think that maybe we were seeing a new era for Porto posters. An era free of asnine comments and spelling errors.

Oporto- Thank you for bringing me back to reality,:D

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
AXP103 said:
Rabah Madjer comes on here and gives a well thought out post. I was beginning to think that maybe we were seeing a new era for Porto posters. An era free of asnine comments and spelling errors.

Oporto- Thank you for bringing me back to reality,:D
Be on the look out for his great come back, AXP. $10 he ends it with something like "Porto is the best!" or the equally popular among these geniuses, "Benficaca sucks".;)

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
I bet we'll win (surprise, surprise) 5:0 :stuckup: :smileani:

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
sempre azul e branco

Pila said:

Be on the look out for his great come back, AXP. $10 he ends it with something like "Porto is the best!" or the equally popular among these geniuses, "Benficaca sucks".;)
This one ends diferent pilinha,lol:D

It's called SLB is nothing but pure sh;t.........;)

:rolleyes: $10 you got the 10:confused:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Benfica will win :rolleyes: not that I'm trying to jinx them or anything :D

Of course, it will be a different story in two weeks time!

Love Bier's weekly predictions.... every week its Benfica 5-0, it never happens but you got to give him marks for optimism.
(LOL though if it is going to happen it would be this week)

BTW pikla

Porto is d best! Benficaca sux! :tongue: :proud:

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Them comebacks are as tight as yer brown holes -- Ain't a wit cell in yer putrid carcasses, but as a couple, there might be a future fer yas in cage dancing .

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Muzza said:
Love Bier's weekly predictions.... every week its Benfica 5-0, it never happens but you got to give him marks for optimism.
Yeah ... and I'll go on with that until I'm right :stuckup: :D ... when this happened I'll go on with 6:0 :tongue:

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I predicted a 1-1 tie!!

1-1 final Viva a V.Steubal we are now ahead of Benfica in the standings FCP is now 4th Benfica 5th soon 6th.....

Dam U.Leiria and Boavista won again....Oh yah SCP and the refs robbed another league game.:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts