Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
THE
14,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok people, the second half of the April has been really depressing, difficult to find any good moments and frankly I am really tired from this season. But the season is not over yet and we are still fighting for the CL spot for the next season. Liverpool is our next target. We all know Owen, Berger, Camara, Hyypia, so no need to tell you that this one great team. Despite of the last game( lucky bastards, they should of lose :( ) they have played quite well. Hopefully this game shall be good and intresting one, and that we'll finally win.
Line-up? Lebouef or Thome? Deschamps, Petrescu or Morris, Harley? Sutton? Btw, heard something freaking today, Eindhoven is intrested of Flo and we'll buy Cole. Imagne Sutton -Cole. Uhhhh...

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
haha..ha.. liverpool-hater!!! ;)
---------
just want to add my opinion kat! please do not make a choice on lebouef, he played great in french game against slovenia, he's on fire!!! :)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
ummmm... lets say I'm a big pool fan and I hope you play Deschamps, Sutton, Zola, Le Boeuf, babayaro and Morris.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Hmm, if Lebeouf really did have a good game against Slovenia let's start his a$$. If not then start Thome. Deschamps is tireless, he should start. Peterescu should start as well he had an excellent game against ManU, but I'm not sure if he recovered from his injury. And Sutton shall hopefully not start.

Oh btw does anyone know if Desailly is back from injury?

X

·
0 Posts
i think desailly was rested in the last game v/s manu..so maybe he will be back..

i think petrescu is injured as well as ferrer..

about flo..i don't think vialli will let him go...
anwyay the deal about ruud van nils. is about to go down...there;s a problem with his knee and the chance the deal goes through is less than 50%...

·
THE
14,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And I'm one little scared girl, yeah, right.
Since I am a bad winner, then-
HAHAHAHA losers.

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
the "looser" are going to CL... :)
and our friend here has an uncertain oportunity for that!!

·
THE
14,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Heh, I know that. But how about "congrats dear,nice win?"
As soon as I figure out where belongs Estonia, under Scandinavia section or under East Europe section, I'll ask Jan to be a moderator of Estonian football ( I defenately know more about it then anybody else here :)) and then I'll have two stars as well, so I can be equal with you. :)

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
kat: you're estonian eh? My coutry (Romania) will be facing yours in WC qualifiers.

·
THE
14,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Eeee, are you sure?, I mean, it could be my bad memory, but I don't remember us being in one group.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
No no your memory serves you right. We are not in the same group :D I confused Estonia with Lithuania.

P.S. I think you should become the moderator of this forum. Go to the Ask/Suggest Forum.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Too shy?? Damn it, I'll ask for you then.

PS :D

[This message has been edited by EclipsE (edited 03-05-2000).]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts