Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
THE
14,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Apr 20 at SB

Give me a hell yeeeaaahhh :)
A big game ahead or what? Le Saux and Gallas are out but rest of the monkies should be there. ManU fans naturally are sure that they the rulers of the world and even without few keyplayers they can take us easly. Gooooo Bluesss :)

Btw, did you know that ManU has asked for their game v Arsenal to be brought forward from May 8th to May 6th-two games after the Cup final-in order to help them prepare for the CL Final on May 15th. That's a game A WEEK LATER that they HAVEN'T EVEN QUALIFIED FOR YET!!!
The arrogance and presumption is simply breath-taking. They deserv to end up with nothing.
FA told them to feck off.

·
THE
14,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Read about the upcoming game from the Dailysoccer. 2/3 of the story was about ManU, 1/3 about Liverpool and Arsenal. About Chelsea-1 sentence, that players are coming back from the NT games... yeah.

·
Registered
201 Posts
kat said:
On Apr 20 at SB

Give me a hell yeeeaaahhh :)
A big game ahead or what? Le Saux and Gallas are out but rest of the monkies should be there. ManU fans naturally are sure that they the rulers of the world and even without few keyplayers they can take us easly. Gooooo Bluesss :)

Btw, did you know that ManU has asked for their game v Arsenal to be brought forward from May 8th to May 6th-two games after the Cup final-in order to help them prepare for the CL Final on May 15th. That's a game A WEEK LATER that they HAVEN'T EVEN QUALIFIED FOR YET!!!
The arrogance and presumption is simply breath-taking. They deserv to end up with nothing.
But Kat, why is it that you dont like Man U. Have they ever done you wrong?:D

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
Those were'nt footballers out there. They were clowns (other than Zola and Cudicini) dressed in blue and white.

That wasn't football that was a circus:mad: .

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
kat said:
This IS outrageous but normal for ManU:yuck:. They also started selling the CL semi-final tickets after the first leg victory over Deportivo...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1 Posts
welegh...

ternyata chelsea kalah dari mu 0-2, sial!!!!!!!

chelsea are looose from mu 0-2, damn it!!!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Sorry Kat... You were right and Im the idiot. We should have sold Melchiot, because after this game we wont be able to give him away. He SUCKED massive ............................balls.:mad:

·
THE
14,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's your new pray baby, I'm always right :)
Jesus Christ and what the hell was that? Why did you bother to go to play anyway?? Only Cudicini made a face like he was playing, ok, maybe a bit Terry as well, but that was no NT material. Dessa, it's still 6 weeks till World Cup, maybe you should concentrate on your club till then?? Horrible, horrible, don't you think that both our fat arses strikers need some diet or something??
We're even with MU. I'm not saying they were good; we would of made any team to look good. The only good thing was Fergie's comment ,something like that the victory over Chelsea was marvellous. That shows that he truely feared us.

Excuse me now, I go and bang my head against the wall. No CL place for us.

·
International
9,526 Posts
Re: Re: v ManU

bailemos said:

This IS outrageous but normal for ManU:yuck:. They also started selling the CL semi-final tickets after the first leg victory over Deportivo...:rolleyes:
got it right though, didn't they;)

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
Don't worry. Kat took some of Bayer's Aspirin for her headache and it settled the score.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts