Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.....VERY IMPORTANT PLAYERS.........
Barcelona HAS ONE OF THE BEST MIDFIELD IN THE WHOLE DAMN WORLD.....
THEY HAVE FIGO, DANI AND COCO...
GUYS SERIOUSLY, FIGO IS THE HEART OF Barcelona, DANI IS THE FUTURE HERO...AND RIVALDO IS THE MAN...
SO, THE CHAMION CUP IS OUR'S .... BUT,
THERE ARE ONLY TWO TEAMS THAT CAN STOP US IN THE WHOLE WORLD... VALENCIA AND MAN U.
WE R A GREAT TEAM, WE HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH OUR GOAL KEEPERS AND DIFFENCE, BUT WE HAVE A POWERFULL MID AND FORWARD...
I WAS VERU HAPPY TODAY FOR THE 5-1 BATTLE.
I WAS EXPECTING TO WIN 3-1 OUR 2-0... BUT 5-1 IS SOOOOOOOOO GOOD.
IN THE END, THANX FIGO, DANI, RIVALDO, KLUIVERT AND COCO .
THE CUP IS FOR Barcelona..
SALAM..................................MO...

·
Registered
271 Posts
Well, technically we did win 3-1 actually.
like, how could we have won with a final score of 3-1 without extra time exactly? lol
anyway, i see your point, it was a brilliant result. :)
beyond my wildest expectations.
and, along with the best team in the world, we have the best fans also :)
that 2-0 collage was pure class, and they made the team play as well as they did. :)
everyone in the Nou Camp can be proud of the amazing atmosphere they created.
And it's nice to see some peaceful friendly scenes in a european city after the horror of 2 weeks ago in turkey.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I echo that. It was not a hostile atmosphere but one of belief and excitement. I don't think there was a banner which said 'welcome to hell' even though on the night that it was it was for Chelsea.
By the way am I the only one who thinks that Figo is better than Rivaldo??

·
Registered
271 Posts
No, you're not the only one.
I think that they're both amazing, but Figo is more influencial and more of a match winner.
How badly will we miss him again Valencia?

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Figo is the best player in the world, just ask Cruyff. He played like a god tonight.
I can't wait to see him in Euro2000, no defence will be able to contain him...

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
The problem is who else have Portugal got to compliment him. Costa is past his best.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I'd like to see Simao getting a chance during euro 2000.
With him on the right and Figo on the left, with Pauleta and Sa Pinto up front, they'd look pretty good actually.
And don't forget Rui Costa in midfield.

·
Registered
138 Posts
... and Lazio's Sergio Conceiçao and Fernando Couto, Parma's Paulo Sousa or Porto's Vitor Baía! I think they'll have a pretty good team heading to Euro 2000!

·
Registered
964 Posts
Viva Figo
Viva Barcelona
Viva his home team Sporting Clube de Portugal who only make the best.If only we could keep them.I told you Figo is the best player in the world and last night he proved it .Scored, won a penalty provided great crosses which should have been put away by Kluivert and Dani.See his run then layed it of to Kluivert who hit the post and than Figo tucked it away.
Awesom absolutely awesome.

·
International
5,629 Posts
I've said it before and I'll say it again...Rivaldo is a great player, but Figo makes Barca. The pivotal goal from this tie, was the masterpiece that Figo scored at Chelsea to make the score 3-1.

Am I the only one who thinks that Figo is the Johan Cruyff of the 90's? I mean they play in the same system, both had god like skills and instinct. Why doesn't he get the credit he deserves??

BTW Rui Costa is not past his prime. WHat can he and Batigol do with a team that's filled with 2nd rate players...You will hear from Rui at Euro 2000 trust me on this one!!!

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
I echo that, RedEagle!
Our players are always underrated, but just wait until Euro2000!!!

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts