Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I found this article on a danish football site.

Translation by me :)

Völler: Sas will become a star

The german national team coach believe that the Turkish national team striker will become a star after this years world cup.

The 25 year old Galatasaray player has scored 2 times during the world cup in Korea/Japan and has been a great experience on the Turkish NT which supprisingly is playing in the semifinals against Brazil on Wednesday.

Hasan Sas will become the new Pele or Maradona after the world cup. He will become a huge star player. Everytime he has the ball its dangerous for the opponents and Im sure that he will one day play in Bayern München, Milan or FC Barcelona, says Rudi Völler.

Hasan Sas helped Galatasaray win the Turkish championship last season and he counts on staying in Galatasray for another season before going out in Europe.

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
THe next Pele or Maradona:eekani:

Really?:D But I think he is a great talent. The Juventus President who said Hasan is not good enough to play in Serie A is dead wrong.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I got nothing against Juventus, but if Juventus' president said that, he don't no crap about soccer, and he is an idiot.

Hasan will not become a star, HE IS ALREADY A STAR!!!!!!, I think Voller is right, Hasan will become a bigger star though!! I think he will become the Maradona of Turkey for sure in 1 year, but I think he might be compared to those greats Maradona and Pele in 3-5 years. But those guys are legends, there haven't been any players like them, so I don't know if Hasan will be great as them, but I think he will be better than Zidanes, Beckhams, Figos, Rauls, Vieris, Ronaldos, Baggios for sure next season if not now. Only thing Hasan has to improve is his shots, he is a much better passer now, as we see in the world cup and other things in his game don't need that much improving, but will improve everyday anyway. You might think I am thinking crazy, but I love this guy, he is the most fun to watch for me and eventhough he has been a great player for a couple years he keeps getting better and I know Hasan will be the biggest name in soccer in his time.

·
Registered
175 Posts
yes hasan sas is already a star....i would wanna see him come and play with besiktas but i dont think he would wanna come to besiktas.........i see hasan sas playing with a major european side in the next few years......

GO TURKIYE!!
GO HASAN SAS!!
GO BESIKTAS!!

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Sas

is phenomenal

one of the best players in the world

needs to be sent to a top team where he can truly psarkle

Lav

1 - 7 of 7 Posts