Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..Batigol, Carlos, Kily Gonsalvez, Canizaris, Sol Campbell, Fowler, Rivaldo........ the list goes on.. Utd just release these statements to their fans so they start thinking that united are such as big and powerful club.

..have you not noticed these players DON'T want to play for united..they laught at you..

Roberto Carlos, said your team has about 2 good players.

so dont get exicited when you hear about players coming to utd.. they wont want to play for a small club..

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Carlos says different things at different times. He recently said that Beckham was a better free-kick taker than him and that it was his 'dream' to come to England as he has sampled Italy and Spain.
It's true though and my theory is the guy at the helm and their wage structure. Fergie said that he could have got Desailly a year before the World Cup but Mr Edwards stopped the deal due to his wage demands.

I don't think that they actually laugh at United though and if you are talking about speculation then the same can be said to be true with any club, Lazio, Liverpool etc.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
..come on, serie A teams have loads of big players..they can nearly always get their man....

if you know that you can't get a player due to his wage demands, they why say your after him. .....don't quite have the same opinion of liverpool, their problem would probably be holding on to their big name players.

Lazio has just acquired a Champians League Finalist...he was also one of the top goal scorers last season in spain

A

·
0 Posts
Well, if u think that Serie A is so good, why does it trouble the public? Even it effects milk prices in the market because of all that ridiculous money spent on transfers and player's wages..Keep that Serie A to you man, it'll probably topple the Italian economy soon...Even the Pope himself is pissed with all the money paid out..So it isn't all the rage to have a lot of expensive players and a lot of money..It may be true that a lot of attempted signings did not go on, but I am proud with the fact this team is strong with the core of the team is from local players..

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
..bit like your world record fee siging for a new french goalie....

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
yep but that blew your theory out of the window though as they have got their man.
Also when I was talking about speculation and Lazio I was talking about the rumours with Owen, Figo and Rivaldo. I don't doubt that they oftn get their man.

A

·
0 Posts
If it was a world record or British record it doesn't matter anyway...djferros, you are never gonna be satisfied anyway on what Man Utd do anyway, so just things be as they happen! Even if it is a world record, Man Utd's spendings on transfers in the past 3 years doesn't even accumulate in what Serie A teams spend in a year anyway!So why make a big fuss about it man? Even if they don't get their man, I don't care anyway, they are still a strong team..And the core of the team is still made of home grown players, so it does show you do not have to own big name signings who cost millions of pounds to be a good team! If they want to come, fine but otherwise hey, there's still a lot of players who are willing to play for Man Utd anyway! Up yours djferros!

Glory Glory Man Utd!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts