Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well another game and the saga goes on,The players and Managers always at each others throats.And it's probably going to get to a situation where some real fist's get thrown,One says something about Bullying and the other replies,Reminds me of a school yard.Quite sad but rather Soapie football in a sense.

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
I like it.

I've never been fond of those "rivalries" where the players are hugging and laughing, like it's a God damn Everton supporters vs Liverpool supporters match. :D :D :D

Better to see that the matches actually mean something to the players in my opinion!

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
A little bit of rivalry makes it exciting and more interesting. I´ve no problems with that, we shouldn´t see this too seiously. ;)
It´s the result that counts in the end.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well it adds something different I guess,It's such a passionate game and you can't blame players for getting carried away with things.It's great to see for the fans. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
It´s also the media which adds something to create such a heated atmosphere....

·
Registered
34 Posts
ARSENAL is the best team in England and will be back very soon and i think Man utd cant dream of winning the EPL this time

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
henry_da_genius said:
ARSENAL is the best team in England and will be back very soon and i think Man utd cant dream of winning the EPL this time
and you thinks you can win the epl this time.

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
blitzkreig said:
and you thinks you can win the epl this time.
Maybe "the best team in England" only concentrates on winning CL this year, who knows. ;) *gg*

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Rivalry is good...is good for da game :thmbup:

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
There is always extra spice when we play Arsenal. The rivalry between the players is immense and it is still definately the most entertaining match out there.

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Is there more rivalry among the players against Liverpool or against Arsenal?

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
A couple of years ago, if u asked me that question, i would have said Liverpool, but now there is no doubt about it, at this current moment in time, there is more rivalry between us and arsenal than liverpool.

Maybe its been like that ever since the 0-0 draw at Ot when Ruud missed that penalty. But since then, we have had the upper hand over arsenal in most (competitive) games. Maybe that adds to the rivalry too.

But rivalry is good. It makes people talk and it makes for a very good match. Im sure the match would have been much more boring if the was no rivalry between the 2.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The rivalry with Liverpool is still there as always,But given that Liverpool are out of the title race by Week 7 it dies down pretty quick. :tongue:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts