Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When Berlusca becomes Prime Minister, Milan lifts less silverware. Will history repeat itself? :scared:

Nevertheless:
Forza Milan :heart:

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
I'm sure he'll find a way to remove himself temporarily before the decisive matches begin ;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sure he'll find a way to remove himself temporarily before the decisive matches begin ;)
....thing is that when in the past he was Prime Minister, usually Milan play indeed few decisive matches :eek:

In all fairness at times we have delivered despite his position as PM :hopeful:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
classic diav anti-jinx thread:thumbsup:
For now just call it a reality check, as for starters most presumably we ain't going to qualify for the 2009 CL :wallbang:

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
No worries Diav..someone I know in Montreal was elected to the Senate under Berlusca's party...as a rep. overseas (some of us actually voted in the election) and I warned him to remind Berlusca about priorities ;)

Forza Milan

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No worries Diav..someone I know in Montreal was elected to the Senate under Berlusca's party...as a rep. overseas (some of us actually voted in the election) and I warned him to remind Berlusca about priorities ;)
I fear it won't be enough :scream:

Forza Milan
Nevertheless :heart:

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
winning the uefa cup will be a good start:wallbang:
I hope we get the fourth spot though

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
Can he appoint people at Figc? :angel:

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
it will happen again, we are in the down curve of a cycle, which can take several yeas, if history repeats itself. It might not be possible to start another 5 year dynasty next season. we shall see. But embrace for more bad times ahead.

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
I expect our next couple of seasons to be quite awful
I said that when caplciopoli started and finished, but then we won UCL and 2 more cups. ;) I do not expect things to get better quickly, so I still do not know what is good on a long run - 4th spot or not.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Must... not... comment... on politics. Must... not... comment... must... not... comment...

:)

Well, you get a brilliant indication this Summer. If there's no spending, then Berlusca clearly has his priorities elsewhere. With a team renovation overdue, you won't get anywhere without spending.

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
Glen are you suggesting in the 1st part of your email that there is sth wrong with Silvio winning Italy?

:D:D:D

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
it will happen again, we are in the down curve of a cycle, which can take several yeas, if history repeats itself. It might not be possible to start another 5 year dynasty next season. we shall see. But embrace for more bad times ahead.

nah...it will just be a minor hiccup. maybe for just one season. I can't imagine Milan not playing for CL for the next 5 seasons with player like kaka,dinho,berbatov:D .it won't be fair for other teams if with compete in uefa cup with the squad we gonna have:stress:

·
Registered
125 Posts
When Berlusca becomes Prime Minister, Milan lifts less silverware. Will history repeat itself? :scared:

Nevertheless:
Forza Milan :heart:
that is not very the true because Milan win CL in 2003 and almost 2004 and 2005 when Silvio little Caesar of the Italia...

also 1994...win the CL when first time boss of the politic...and bad Italy go to final world cup with Baggio so maybe same thing with euro now : old italian legs reach final (only with Tony The Cass is my opinion but..)

also 96-98 = very very bad year for the Milan and berl was sit on politic bench too..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts