Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was updating my user profile just now and I was shocked to find that XT only offers two gender choices. Male and female. In that order too! Having just become woke (AF even) I find that simply incredulous! Surely VS, in particular being a Canadian company, must recognized that today there are many more genders, not merely Cisgender but also Transgender. To name a few: Agender, Aliagender, Androgyne, Androgynous, Aporagender, Bi-Gender, Demiflux, Demiboy, Demigirl, Demi Non-Binary, Gender Nonconforming, Gender Questioning, Gender Variant, Genderflux, Gender Fluid, Genderless, Genderpunk, Genderqueer, Intersex, Mixed Gender,Neutrois, Non-Binary, Non-Binary Butch, Non-Binary Femme, Pangendered, Polygender, Transmasculine, Transsexual, Trigender, Two-Spirit.

Upon being notified of this grave oversight, I trust VS will immediately expand our forum's gender choices.

·
Administrator
25,359 Posts
come on boyo, after all these years you find it a concern? is there anything you want to share with us ?:wee:

·
*the drum drum*
42,862 Posts
Can we also put in a field for sexuality so people can specify this?

Maybe as a sliding scale sort of thing, so LCF can put in 93% gay etc.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
44,979 Posts
Yes. I read a book by Titania McGrath and now I'm woke (AF)! :excited:

https://www.amazon.com/Woke-Social-Justice-Titania-McGrath-ebook/dp/B07ML46LQ4
"Titania McGrath is a radical intersectionalist poet committed to feminism, social justice and armed peaceful protest. A regular on the live-slam poetry scene, Titania regularly performs at arts festivals, deconsecrated churches and genderqueer spiritual retreats. Her unique blend of art and activism has been variously described as 'inspiring', 'groundbreaking' and 'woke as f**k'."

:howler:

Reactions: TTM

·
Registered
44,979 Posts
This review. :howler:

harryfromhanover
5.0 out of 5 stars
Read before Trump bans!
March 20, 2019
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
Don’t miss out on this important work from genius/poet Titania McGrath. Finally, someone has the courage to speak out against the tyranny of the current U.S. administration after the fawning treatment it has received from the media and Hollywood celebrities. As Tim Robbins famously once said, “a chill wind is blowing.” McGrath’s poetry hearkens one back to the powerful “Howl” by Allen Ginsberg and Steve Martin's signature work, “Pointy Birds." McGrath's writing demonstrates the erudition of AOC coupled with the interpersonal skills of HRC. Please, while there is still time, download this book, keep it by your bedside or other safe space, and adhere to its abiding call to wokeness. It's brilliant.

·
Administrator
52,888 Posts

Reactions: TTM

·
Registered
13,858 Posts
Every baby boy is an abomination,
A savage nugget of pus scooped from an open wound
And dumped into sullied uteri.
Mothers are cuckstumped cradlers of newborn men,
Spitsticked petticoats drenched in broiling cum