Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
6,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate those posts who goes like;

"I've read that a guy is going to replace this guy who comes from that club in some country! I saw it on calciomercato.com.."

Do you think people get their info about their favourite club from you guys? I don't think so, so posts something interesting instead like that Scream dude...He knows how to posts. Look and learn...

------------------
I'm a boy, I'm a boy but my mom won't admit it!

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Actually I DO think that many fans get some of their info from posts like that. And its also an opportunity to debate the transfers.
I havent seen U post anything constructive yet so stop whining..

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Strange... According to your profile you don't have any interests, and yet you do talk about what's interesting and what's not!

S

·
0 Posts
Everybody is getting info from these sites.
Also the better sites about football clubs (e.g. fiorentina2000, laziomania, etc.)get their news from newspapers and sites like calciomercato. And we all know that newspapers and sites sometimes make up stories just to sell (remember GazzettoDS reporting there was a deal between Barca and lazio about rivaldo)

We will never ever know what's going on behind closed doors at football clubs.
Maybe Fiorentina is reporting/leaking to the press that they are close to agreeing a deal for Shabani Nonda just to get the attention away from a possible blockbuster deal with River Plate because they are negotiating a deal for saviola/aimar/yepes and angel for $250 milion.

Same goes for agents of football players. sometimes they say a team is close to agreeing a deal with his player just to wake up other teams to sign him or to get a higher price for his player. E.g maybe Nonda wants to join Juventus but there interest isn't getting any serious so his agent tells the press Nonda is close to a deal with Fiorentina. so Juventus may think he let's act fast before our arch rival is getting him.

So I'm sure Fiorentina is busy also with other players then they players mentioned here like Sukur/Jardel/Nonda etc. etc.

------------------
* BASTARDO LUNA, F*** OFF!
* ALL POWERS TO THE MIGHTY GIANCARLO ANTOGNONI!!
* CECCHI GORI, the scenes at Fiorentina are like all of your fuckin' movies,..... to say it in two words VERY BAD!!!
CLEAN IT UP OR GET YOUR ASS OUT OF FIRENZE!!!!!

·
6,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyway, posts about transfers should include breaking news that hasn't been printed on a major site or newspaper yet. Most posts are directly stolen from calciomercato or Corriere dello Sport or something..

Lazia>> That's probably the lamest attempt to make me sad you could have come up with. Am I supposed to get angry??

------------------
I'm a boy, I'm a boy but my mom won't admit it!

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
And u suppose everyone has the time and energy to go through all major sites and newspapers? hell, even I dont have it in me sometimes...If I dont read the gazzetta ds or dont have the time to check news, I would be glad if someone told me whats up. Well, you're entitled to your opinion about it. If you dont like those posts just dont watch them dude...

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA

A

·
0 Posts
I get many infos from posts here...
so I don't think that's useless...

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Scream, lets hope your right about that blockbuster deal with River :) Now I will have nice dreams tonight :)

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA

·
6,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This was my first post....:remembering:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts