Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

v

UEFA Super Cup: Fri 29th Aug, Stade Louis II

Should have a few more players back for this one, Nani is definitely playing and will need this game after being suspended for 2 PL games. It would also be nice if Hargreaves graced us with his presence, despite Fletcher's vital goals his all round play has been horrible and we've had so many great situations on the right absolutely messed up thanks to his lack of pace and cross.

Would be nice if Berbatov was tied up before Friday but it really wouldn't shock me if that one went till the last day seeing as Spurs are having serious problems finding a replacement, not only for him but Robbie Keane who they literally handed on a plate to Liverpool last month while we get ****ed around for ages again. Similar to how West Ham and the premier league let Liverpool have Mascherano without much troubles while we had to fight for several months to bring Carlitos in. :rollani:

Let's hope the transfer have similar results and it's the United player who ends up with the trophies. ;)

Anyway, this is Friday's probable line up:

---------- van Der Sar ---------
--- Brown - Rio - Vidic - Evra ---
Nani - Anderson - Scholes - Giggs
--------- Rooney - Tevez -------

Prediction: 2-0 to United, Tevez and Wazza with the goals. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
You cheeky fcuker. Think you can waltz in here and just take back the duty of putting up the match thread?:mad:

Well where's your picture of Stade Louis II? Where's your 'bookie's odds'? And why are them club crests so small?:stuckup:

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
It was two games actually. And Obviously I've had an effect on Fletcherson. ;)

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You fvcking cvnts. :dielaugh: You know we'd be mid table without my magic tough. ;)

Oh yeah, could one of the Russian mafia clear up the Arshavin situation...he's still banned from the team whether or not he moves before the game right?

And how's Zenit's form been since they returned to the Russian league?

Cheers.

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
You fvcking cvnts. :dielaugh: You know we'd be mid table without my magic tough. ;)

Oh yeah, could one of the Russian mafia clear up the Arshavin situation...he's still banned from the team whether or not he moves before the game right?

And how's Zenit's form been since they returned to the Russian league?

Cheers.
Zenit have gone and panic bought Danny from Dinamo Moscow for, wait for it, 25mil pounds! That's a sure indication that Arshavin is leaving so he most likely won't feature. Anyway we should be too good for them and I'm predicting a 4-0 thumping. Fletcher with the goals.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Zenit have gone and panic bought Danny from Dinamo Moscow for, wait for it, 25mil pounds! That's a sure indication that Arshavin is leaving so he most likely won't feature. Anyway we should be too good for them and I'm predicting a 4-0 thumping. Fletcher with the goals.
Looks like Danny will be making his debut on Friday, also says he spoke to our Nani during international duty last week where he got his first Portugal cap.

http://www.portugoal.net/PortAbroad0809/200808262-Danny-Zenit2.htm

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Should be good to win, not to fussed if we don't.

Who won it last year?

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP, anyone know any website or other channel that will show it. as the kocksuckers here up north, instead have a programme on STV called the woman who ate scotland:D:(

·
Third Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,100 Posts
HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP, anyone know any website or other channel that will show it. as the kocksuckers here up north, instead have a programme on STV called the woman who ate scotland:D:(
It's on ITV, right? ITV.com might show it, they had the Dippers match on their website last night.

Who won it last year?
Milan beat Sevilla last year.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.