Xtratime Community banner
161 - 175 of 175 Posts

·
We will ROCK u
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #161 ·
2-0 USA

we dominated mexico in the 2nd half....I mean, we have beaten mexico 3 games in a row.

weah was the best player out there today. He was causing havoc all day long! What a great assist to pulisic

Mckennie just makes things happen...he is having fun out there.

musah had his moments and adams played better n dominated in the 2nd half!

robinson isnt that good. He is ok but scally should take his place

we r the best team in concacaf.....b y far!

·
We will ROCK u
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #164 ·

·
We will ROCK u
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #165 ·

shit there were more americans rooting for the US :eek: we have arrived:eek:

this team is athletic n fast. Now when reyna comes back who will he displace....musah? weah? Shit , reyna may be riding the pine:eek: cuz weah and musah are just too good to drop! if musah continues to develop .....:eek: :eek: what a talent!

midfield is where da US are strong...musah, mckennie, reyna, busio, luca, adams...ect :eek: they r gonna win duels all the freaking time!

While McKennie scored, the most complete midfield performance was Yunus Musah who is one of the most direct midfielders the U.S. team has had. When Beharlter preaches “verticality,” Musah seems to fit this plan.

The starting midfield for the U.S. team was sloppy with its passing in the first 20 minutes. The remainder of the match, however, the starting trio of Adams, McKennie, and Musah were dominant. In the second half, it was no contest.

damn weah :eek:

·
We will ROCK u
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #166 ·
berhalter is doing it...he is an odd man but beating mexico 3 times with 30 different players , i mean , thats amazing :eek: . U cant say shit abt him...if this dude can manage this talented group...we will making a lot of noise next yr. We can play D, we have 2 solid keepers, the midfield is talented as hell and we have super stars....these players are not even in their prime:eek:

I hope mexico get younger and add more talent. They are getting older....canada out played them. They may have to reset! Bench corona, dude is shit!

·
We will ROCK u
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #167 ·
da crowd was amazing last night...amazing really cuz mexicans normally outnumber US fans on US soil :eek:

mckennie is our best mid ever.....I mean hes a unique player. Hes got some...plenty of offensive game. He has a knack was doing something out of nothing....He is a fun player to watch when he is on his game...heck, he is juve best mid.

Musah is a bit more talented then mckennie...He can be special. Hes got powerful runs to go along with good technique, his vison is good for an 18 yr old. He can be a real madrid type of player:eek:

Busio can be so good. He is so technical and his D is improving.

Weah's ceiling is so high...man, hes been fc lille most dangerous winger and it showed last night. I hope he continues to improve on his final 3rd!

Pepi did the dirty work and hes 18 yr old. He still has ways to go. I hope he goes to a euro team that will nurture him!

Mile robinson is our best defender. He is so hard to beat 1v1. His passing can be off sometimes...thats why we need brooks but the way zimmerman is playing..Brooks may not get called in anymore n hes a CL caliber of player:eek:

I like jesus ferriera...he can offer something to the US. He was good when he came on

we need to call up alan or argentina may call him up. Lets see what he can bring to this already talented group!

Steffen v turner? I mean they r both doing well. U choose!1

·
We will ROCK u
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #169 ·

·
We will ROCK u
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #170 ·
we face jaimaca next

musah is a boss in midfield. What a talent he is. England missed out on a good one;)

mckennie and miles are out with yellow cards

adams is dee most important player on this team cuz he puts out fires all the time. He is a great player , man!

Aaronson..........Pepi........Weah
...........busio.............musah
.....................adams
robinson.....zimmerman...richards....yedlin
........................zack

a good piece on canada....they r playing great, man!

·
We will ROCK u
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #171 ·
lol, mexico are finally giving the US respect. They know whats up....4 yrs ago we only had pulisic ... mckennie was breaking through at schalke and then other young US talents followed. ..this was a fast turn around

Next yr , I really dont care who we play against(brazil, england, ect)...This team is talented , physical and fast...we will be ready! We will be one of the most exciting young teams at the world cup...we aint gonna bunker v Bigger teams , we r gonna attack!!! we are gaining confidence!

A shutout to Canada ..Dont laugh at them anymore. They straight up played well v USA and mexico and they have not lost a game yet during these qualifies. So young , talented and their coach is terrific, man! They have the best front line in concacaf.........davies, david and buchanan! :eek: . I dont want to face this team in my group!

mexico has to build around hirving and alvarez. They need to drop corona, he is shit. Add more younger players like araujo! Get this team back!

·
We will ROCK u
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #172 ·
when reyna comes back who will he displace? weah? pulisic? musah? And reyna may be our best talent. Reyna is a top notch talent.....a starter for dortmund but he prolly wont be a starter for da US team :eek: Then u have scally and dest.. This team is crazy talented

Pulisic..........reyna........Weah
......mckennie.......Musah
..................adams

:eek: I like pepi , btw. He may turn out to be good...The next mexican jared borgetti who is better with his feet!

·
We will ROCK u
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #173 ·
Usa v jaimaa tied 1-1 ...usa played flat ..2 good goals tho. Weah is on fire for the usa. Usa suck playing away games

But Canada beat Mexico last night 2 -1. They sit on top of the group. The best team in qualifiers is Canada...hands down. They r the top dogs!!

·
We will ROCK u
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #175 ·
right now canada are the best team in concacaf. They have the best 2 players in concacaf in david and davies. Their coach is so underrated. Mexico are an old team. I am not sure if they have any youngins coming up. They could be in trouble cuz panama are a strong team and well ....we all they cant beat the US so mexico may not go to da world cup:eek:

161 - 175 of 175 Posts