Xtratime Community banner
141 - 160 of 175 Posts

·
We will ROCK u
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #141 ·

busio has wonderful technique. Busio should get a lot of touches cuz he knows what to do with the ball. He is da main cog for venezia!

this trio can be a good one! we will see against mexico!

the starting 11..

Pulisic.........Pepi.......Reyna
...mckennie..........Busio
.................adams
robinson....brooks..miles..dest
.................turner

this is a very good team. I like jesus fereria, he can be a pleasant surprise for us. Lets hope pepi is the answer!
I love musah but he needs to work on his D a bit more but da dude has a high ceiling!

Robinson is having a good season at fulham. I like scally a lot but his time can wait!

Tanner should get called in. He has good technique for a big midfielder.

·
We will ROCK u
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #142 ·
if pulisic stays healthy and regains form....USA will be hard to beat next yr. Mckennie is a unique player. Adams is a stud. Busio can be a good ass mid. Reyna is prolly pur best talent. the depth is amazing....Theres a lot to like here. It all depends on pulisic and berhalter(hes got the talent to make a run but can he manage this talented team??) We will see!

·
We will ROCK u
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #143 ·
La Gazzetta dello Sport:

Busio: 7 - Mezzala, regista, withdrawn playmaker. Wherever you put him, he does well. Linked defense and attack.

thats him!

·
We will ROCK u
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #145 ·

·
We will ROCK u
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #146 ·
we want to see busio , mckennie and adams. If his trio can click...usa will have a good ass mid...best ever for the US. Busio plays like an italian mid and I like that abt him.

I am interested to see jesus fererrie, he can be a good forward/#10 but when reyna comes back....he may not be called in anymore or maybe he will cuz pulisic is always out!

right now, mckennie is our best player. If he can stay focus, he is a top level mid..

brooks needs to be called in next time. I mean, cmon he is a CL caliber player !

we also need to see alan sorona who is doing very well in argentina....pulisic is often injured we may have to find a replacement....just saying!

its a talented group n more talent is on the way like paxton, caden clark, cowell, ect. Its gonna be really hard to make this team and some good players will be left off like luca:eek:

·
We will ROCK u
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #148 ·
hirving........jimenez...........corona

v

mckennie............busio/musah
.....................adams

Reyna, dest and brooks are out , pulisic isnt 100% but US has mexicos number.

US midfield is strong v alvarez(ajax) and mexicos front line....if alavarez( a good player) can control the tempo mexico can win if the US midfield goes off esp mckennie who mexico had trouble containing the last time they played US will win and if pulisic comes off the bench and gives the US great energy coming off the bench..this is good for the US!

Mexico has experience n they know how to win v a very talented US team.. Btw, Canada played mexico and teh US straight up! ballers! davies is da MVP in concacaf!

·
We will ROCK u
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #151 ·
usa and canada have technical players now, thats why mexico are struggling against them now. USA are still athletic and fast and so is canada...mexico are slow n old. Mexico is still da best team in concacaf cuz of their vets but usa are a bit more talented n canada are getting better n better! Canada and usa have made great progress in da past 3 yrs!!

Aaronson to ac milan...make that happen!

·
We will ROCK u
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #152 ·

this is dumb...I mean turner has been excellent for the US and is da better keeper! Zack is getting the nod cuz he plays for mancity? W....T.......F

this is obvious!

this is our starting 11 for tomorrow..

busio should start over musah even though musah had a good game for valencia last week but his D is still not that good......yet!

Its a good team I still think scally and busio should be starting !

Aaronson........Pepi.........Weah
.....mckennie.............Musah
........................Adams
robinson....Miles....Zimmerman....YEdlin
......................Zack

·
We will ROCK u
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #154 ·

scally should be starting if u can play well v bayern ....twice then u r ready for concacaf! lol

he will start arriola and yedlin n i dont mind ..really. They are feisty players and mexican players hate players who fight back!

busio should start even though musah has been great for the US...dude has so much potential !

all we need is pulisic to be healthy and for pepi to continue with his growth...this team has so much potential

mexico team needs to get younger and they also need more players playing overseas. This nation has da potential to be good... their fans are crazy! Mecxico has carried concacaf for many yrs....now they have canada and da US to help them out!!

canada are doing great! I think they r gonna surprise a lot of ppl next ! yr

·
We will ROCK u
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #156 ·
full strentgh.......if u add reyna, pulisic and brooks to what they already have, this team is ready to take on da best....too much talent. Reyna is an important player for dortmund...his slick passes to haaland are missed! We need reyna back cuz dude is a rare american player!

pulisic.........pepi............reyna
......mckennie......musha/busio
......................adams
robinson...brooks...miles....dest
.................steffen/turner

141 - 160 of 175 Posts