Xtratime Community banner
121 - 140 of 175 Posts

·
We will ROCK u
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·
berhalter needs to leave out his fav players like roldan, Llegdet, arriola, bello n zardes....and play players who r playing in euro like scally, busio, pefok, luca...all of these players are doing well in euro so why not play them? Maybe in the past we needed these ave mlers but not anymore if u have better players playing in better leagues u use them.

canada and mexico played their A team throughout the qualifiers and USA played their C team in important games..cmon gregg! u r getting too arrogant...Gregg has the best US talent ever and he doesnt know how to use it! :confused:

canada has the best coach in concacaf...if u can steal points in mexico and in the USA...u must be diong something right! Canada outplayed the USA and mexico too!:eek: I am glad canada are going to the world cup....they deserve it! Davies is the MVP in concacaf!

·
We will ROCK u
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #124 ·

good podcast. MLS is telling gregg to pick some MLSers?

Does US feds make an excuse when the US lose to a concacaf team cuz their fields are shit or whatever so MLS can hype up their MLSers? lolol. MLS need to stop it if its true.

·
We will ROCK u
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #125 ·
joe scally had another good game for gladback. He actually has a good offensive game too. Good touch and passing ability. He needs to be called in.

·
We will ROCK u
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #126 ·
mexico v usa !!

in november!!

BIG game!

USA has owned mexico...mexico are coming in with revenge on their minds!

Mckennie is starting to hit form and so is edson(ajax)!! A great match up! Edson is mexicos best player. He is a great player!

Adams is da man in midfield!

Pulisic and reyna are out!

Aaronson is like our nevdad. I wont be surprised if he has da same career :eek:

Aaronson.......Pepi.......Weah
....Mckennie..........Busio
...................Adams
Scally....Maizga...Miles...Dest
....................Turner

U def have to call up scally n start him over robinson. Scally has shut down sane, bayern player....twice! He is just a better defender! Call up miazga who is doing well in la liga, U gotta bring toughness and he brings it!

Busio, man. He knows how to spray the balls around lol and mckennie and adams are hitting form!

·
We will ROCK u
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129 ·

jesus ferreira is playing well in MLS...he can score and pass. Hes got a good partnership with pepi, they may play together

pulisic. will come off the bench cuz he aint fit enuff ...its all good. Its still a good team

good, better play better dude!

dest is kinda hurt

busio may be starting. He is doing well in serie a...I mean, duh!

scally should start. I mean he has been gladbacks player of the season so far!

Aaronson(pulisic).........pepi..............Weah
.......mckennie.......................busio
..............................adams
robinson...zimmerman...miles...scally/yedlin
.......................turner

we r missing dest and reyna! :eek:

·
We will ROCK u
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #133 ·
McKennie Shines, Chiesa the Spark, Milenkovic Unlucky

Weston MCKENNIE 7 – Fosforo, personalità e tecnica nel centrocampo bianconero, il migliore per distacco nel computo dei 90 minuti. Sembra tornato sui livelli della stagione passata, quando fu una delle sorprese più gradite in casa bianconera.

A constant spark, with personality and technique in the black and white midfield, the best overall in the calculation for all 90 minutes. He seems to have returned to the levels of last season, when he was one of the most welcome surprises at Juventus.

----

My man!

·
We will ROCK u
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #134 ·
Adams was good v Dortmund today

McKennie.......Reyna
Adams

This is a good ass trio. Dortmund are kinda lost without Reyna...he opens things up for them.

McKennie.......busio
Adams

This will be the trio v mexico. I like busio. ..he can pass and play some scrappy D . We will see how he does playing along side McKennie n adams

·
We will ROCK u
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #135 ·

·
We will ROCK u
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #139 ·
121 - 140 of 175 Posts