Xtratime Community banner
101 - 120 of 127 Posts

·
We will ROCK u
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
defining moment for berhalter....will he get fired after tonights game? will he play his backups instead of his best players who are performing in euro(like busio, luca, richards, robinson, aaronson, ect? )

mckennie(?), pulisic and reyna are out...USA always get hit with injuries...its something to be concerned abt. We may go into the worldcup with our B team cuz the A teamers are always injured!

bello sucks, Lletget sucks too, roldan is ave, zardes is zardez..I think they should all be gone!

concacaf qualifiers have been tough this yr...Mexico are struggling but they know how to win!

canada are fighting but are struggling too...David(who is scoring goals for fc lille) cant even score goals in concacaf qualifies.

U cant take this region lightly cuz small teams are ready to fight! and its physical....mckennie, pulisic and reyna gut hurt while playing in this region! U better pick ur best players and win!!

·
We will ROCK u
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
1-1 usa ht

USA dominated the 1st half....dest with a rocket..now thats sawker

musah, weah and dest were bombing down on the right side.

turner is better than steffen...turner could have saved that goal!

panama are beating canada 1-0 :eek:

·
We will ROCK u
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
2-1 usa

I mean it was domination...see putting out ur better players make things better!

Musah is fun to watch. I mean his ceiling is high.

Mckennie was good, he was promoting attacks everywhere

weah was a force in the 1st half then he got that strong shot to go in! Relentless

dest was the man of the match., a fantastic game..everything went through him and mckennie.

adams was a beast.

busio was fantastic when he came on!

nobody got hurt too:eek:

robinson was shakey today!!

we face mexico next month...pulisic and reyna should be ready to go!!

·
We will ROCK u
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·

pulisic.........Pepi..........Reyna
......mckennie.......musah
.................adams
robinson....Richards...brooks...dest
......................turner

bench: weah, busio, arronson, hoppe, scally , dike. ect..:eek:

too much talent....if brooks and dest are on their game...USA will be a mighty strong team to beat next yr...musah is a star(real madrid are interested in him)

pepi is a good fit...he is mobile and his link up play is damn good too...it will be interesting to see how he develops...I think he was good today despite not scoring!

·
We will ROCK u
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·
mexico
canada
usa

are going to the big dance!

musah, busio, mckennie, adams and reyna.....its a damn good midfield. musah and reyna are only 18 and busio is 19....this midfield has so much potential. We will see if this bunch geturdone! they did today!

Musah, busio and reyna...man, man. scally has been gladbacks best player so far....scally is another talented kid:eek:

·
We will ROCK u
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #110 ·
busio needs to get more mins...hes got dat italian game in him. He is a very interesting player.

musah(england wanted him to stay) is a player. He can go far if he continues to grow

Adams is like a young kante...

scally is better than robinson. Robinson is decent but he aint at scallys level!

i would def play busio and reyna together cuz they are both smooth n creative players!

mckennie is back to his old self.....recovering balls and attacking...

its still a very young team. this team will be one of the youngest teams at the word cup :eek:

against a top side...i would start busio and reyna! Then weah and mckennie v other teams.

pulisic......pepi...........reyna
........musah.........busio
...................adams
scally....miles...brooks...dest
.................turner

canada hasnt loss a game yet in qualifiers.

they r an exciting team to watch....davies , buchnana and david attacking :eek: I think they could win some games at the world cup:eek:

·
We will ROCK u
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·
alphonzo has been the best player in concacaf....he is carrying canada....massive player!

·
We will ROCK u
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #113 ·
mexico as a unit is the best team in concacaf cuz they have vets and play better together

USA has the biggest upside but will berhalter hold them back?

Canada are a team to worry abt.....They have stars and a good coach. MLS academies have helped usa and canada, lets be honest here! They need some depth!

I think those concacaf teams will do well next yr...if one of them get hot!! :eek:

canada and usa will attack teams like crazy! And mexico are strong as a unit!

3 good teams!!

·
We will ROCK u
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #114 ·

canadians are filling up stadiums when canada come to play! why not! they have a super star player in davies and they are abt to go to the world cup :eek: They are playing wonderful sawker.....man. They can play n euro peeps will see it next yr!

its a BIG moment for canada and its good for concacaf!

·
Registered
16,593 Posts
Mexico has yet to gel but are still leading the pack.....that has more to say about the level of CONCACAF beyond the USA/CAN/MEX....than about their level. Hector Herrera is not getting very many minutes at A. Madrid and it is showing. It does look like these games have helped him as he has been getting better with more games under his belt. Jimenez is a solid 9 and is vital to any type of success. Same with Chucky. Tecatito has been a little disappointing. Looks like he could probably use a little more discipline on the fitness side. The defense has been a bit shaky also. It might not be a bad idea to get some of the youngins in play....people like Vega and Cordova. Those guys carried Mexico to the bronze in Tokyo and will be the core of the future for Mexico.

·
We will ROCK u
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #116 ·
concacaf teams will bring some sawker stars! Davies, pulisic, mckennie, lorenzo, ect We never had this b4

Canada=davies, buchnana and david, dat front line :eek:
USA= dat super trio midfield of musah, mckennie and adams n reyna :eek:
Mexico=strong team unity and latino pride,

·
We will ROCK u
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #117 ·
ya, mexico need to get younger..hopefully they can add some youth soon!

·
Registered
23,528 Posts
concacaf teams will bring some sawker stars! Davies, pulisic, mckennie, lorenzo, ect We never had this b4

Canada=davies, buchnana and david, dat front line :eek:
USA= dat super trio midfield of musah, mckennie and adams n reyna :eek:
Mexico=strong team unity and latino pride,
Canada's front line is excellent and I think those 3 are only 20, 22 and 21 so future could be bright. But....the midfield and d is really bad.

Mexico and the US are the best two easily. Canada might be able to settle in next best. However if Davies gets hurt, the team is screwed as he almost is a one man team opening everything up for everyone else. He was literally toying with some of the Panamanians last night.

·
We will ROCK u
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #119 ·
canada are doing well. 1 step at a time. buchanan is a stud. he is going to fc brugge so it will be interesting to see how he does in euro!

Who is the best US player...I dunno Reyna may be the best but who knows cuz all of the other talents are still developing n Pulisic cant stay healthy. However, Dest and mckennie were the best US players for oct. Dest can be special. He is only 20, he is still developing. He needs to be more consistent. He is already a good attacking player. Mckennie and Dest are pretty good when they r in form but can they remain consistent enough? Can mckennie focus on sawker and control his weight? Its gonna be interesting to see who will be the US best player within 5 yrs?

Will canada continue to grow as a group and add more talented pieces? it will be interesting to see where they will be in 5 yrs? anyway, theres a lot of excitement in the concacaf region!

·
We will ROCK u
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #120 ·
berhalters best 11....the trio of mckennie, musah and adams are his men. He likes physical mids.
he has played miles for a long time now. He will play along side brooks or zimmerman?

pulisic and reyna will roam around....its a good ass team. I think scally will get called up cuz bello didnt impress....who ever is in form will most likely get called up for the nov games.

pulisic...........pepi........reyna
....mckennie........musah
..................adams
robinson...brooks...miles...dest
.................turner

101 - 120 of 127 Posts