Xtratime Community banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
We will ROCK u
7,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #62

duals wont say no to the US. They can be part of something special with this generation but the competition is gonna be fierce and some wont make the roster! but hey it is worth the gamble! Klinsman helped the US by challenging the youth of americans to go aboard if u want to be da best....god bless him!

·
We will ROCK u
7,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
pulisic/konrad.............sargent/folarin/soto.............morris/Llanez
...................reyna/ledezema.........musah/mckennie
....................................adams/johnny/tanner
robinson/cannon...brooks/mckenzie....richards....dest/reynolds
....................................steffen/horvath/ordez

2022 world cup roster.. u mind as well create 2 National teams:eek: US are loaded. Reyna and ledzema can be 2 good players for the US. I really like ledezema...he can be a difference maker with his vision, speed and skillz. Llanez is a street baller. And morris is so underrated . He has improved big time- he is the new donovon. The world will take notice when they see a train coming at them with full steam..MORRIS. Dest is da special one. I cant wait to see the US NT play now:eek:

·
We will ROCK u
7,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
good read...He could be a good prospect and has played for the states b4. He could be a good player for arsenal. They better not lose him like they did with musah ;)

Who should he play for... england v us? England has the best youth setup in da world....the states are rising so fast -plain for the states wouldnt be bad for folarin at all...in the past I would have said **** the states but not anymore...

He has already represented England at youth level, in the 2018 European Championships, but has two other options.
"I was born in New York, so can play for the USA," he said.
"My parents were born in Nigeria and I have been in England since I was two years old, so I can play for both those countries too!

TOP GUN Arsenal star Folarin Balogun was born in New York, has been schooled by Aubameyang and showed his class in Europa League

61 - 66 of 66 Posts