Xtratime Community banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
We will ROCK u
7,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #41

Llanez is a street baller..... and ledezema(PSV) is Mr smooth. these players should be starting for the US in the f near uture but the competition is so fierce its gonna be interesting to see what will happen to them. PSV is high on ledezema and has finally promoted him to their first team and Llaenz is on loan..He should be a good player in holland!

·
We will ROCK u
7,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
looks like ledezema and cannon will start tomorrow. Cannon is doing well in portugal...Cannon v robinson for that LB spot!

I am a big fan of ledezema....he might be better than reyna:eek: Ledezema v reyna for that starting spot!

Miazga is still fighting for that last centerback spot. Richards could be starting tomorrow. If he gets starts at bayern..bye miazga!

musah, mckennie, adams, pulisc, brooks, dest and steffen are starters for shor!

·
We will ROCK u
7,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
if pulisic can stay healthy and with da talent that he has now...I can see him going off at the 2022 worldcup. This would make the US a very scawey team!

·
We will ROCK u
7,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #44

Llanez is prolly starting tomorrow

Ledezema and Llanez should be starters in the future...they bring dat latin american flair and skillz. We will wait and see!

Now The US are looking on building chemistry and some stars r still vying 4 starting spots ! The depth is there now!

·
We will ROCK u
7,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #45

·
We will ROCK u
7,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
2nd half was totally different panama controlled the 2nd half(by far!!...fire berhatler lol )...3-2 usa. USA stopped being aggressive ...welcome to concacaf..man, there were a lot of fouls lol

·
We will ROCK u
7,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
ledezema with the assists and soto scores 4-2 usa

cannon has been solid...he could beat out robinson for the other wing back spot!

·
We will ROCK u
7,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
5-2 usa..cannon has been very solid. he also has been playing well in portugal.

·
We will ROCK u
7,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
6-2 usa ledezema is such a sweet player... hes got 2 assists and mckennie is a stud... the usa can turn it on when they want to..their depth is pretty good. its still against panama but its a good sign!

·
We will ROCK u
7,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #52

musah will stay with us....Very talented group of players and when u add pulisic with this group. I mean, this can be a top team. all I can say watchin the US play its not a chore anymore! lol

pulisic.........???????........reyna/ledezema
..........mckennie.......musah
.....................adams
robinson....brooks...????...dest
.....................steffen

sargent has some competition now...soto, giovacnii and daryl?

maizga isnt prolly good enuff to start for the US. He can be replaced!

dest plays better at RB, his natual pos but cannon could beat out robinson!

ledzema v reyna...this is gonna be a top battle right here!

let the battle begin!

·
We will ROCK u
7,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #53

yes musah..stay with the good side;)

usa has another friendly in dec...i actually want to see daryl make his debut. He is an interesting player...big guy who can dribble n shoot. He reminds me of the bazilian hulk :eek:

heck even some MLSers can hang with our euro based players...clark(hes going to leizpig), aaronson(hes going to salzburg), busio, bassett....ect. The US is deep . They can build 2 National teams and still be competitive !

yep!

·
We will ROCK u
7,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
this team should be contenders in 2022...they are hungry, deep, talented, very young and want to prove a point. Pulisic can make this team even scarier . Lets see if the pressure will be too much for this group cuz the pressure is sure on!!!

·
We will ROCK u
7,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #55

next yr I can the US winning the gold cup, qualify to the olympics( they must) and kick buttocks in concacaf qualifiers. They are on a mission and da depth is damn good!

goldcup squad!

Pulisic.........sargent.........reyna
........mckennie.......musah
....................adams
robinson....brooks...palmer.....dest
....................Steffen

miazga isnt good enuff for this team...maybe 10 yrs ago he would have been;)

Olympic qualifying team..

....Llanez(herenveen)..........Dike.............Ledezema(PSV)
.................Pomkyal/clark(leizpig)..........Aaronson(salzburg)
..........................Johnny(internacional)
reynolds....Richards(bayern)..Mckenzie......Cannon(boavista)
............................Odunez(leicester city)

pomkal is a top talent if he can stay healthy he can make the US mens worldcup roster! Dike is nightmare to handle. He could make the US mens roster as well if continues to rise! Reynolds is a damn good mls prospect....6'3 who can play! my man Aaronson and clark(leizpig) can be damn good players.

·
We will ROCK u
7,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
US faces el salvador in dec.

all MLSers this time

morris
clark
Aaronon
Mckenzie

will def be there. Aaronson is leaving to go to salzburg. Clark will leave next yr to leizpig.

morris is better than reyna right now. Reyna is still developing but i would choose morris over him right now. Morris should go to euro. He is a bigger version of donovon.

pulisic...........sargent.........morris
......mckennie.............musah
.......................adams
cannon...brooks.....???????....dest
..........................steffen

there is an opening for that last center pos. cannon v robinson is still ongoing!

·
We will ROCK u
7,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
morris over konrad n reyna. I dont care if konrad made his debut for barca yesterday...is he better than morris right now? hell no!

Heck, ledezema could make the starting 11 if he starts to get more mins with PSV first team.

weah needs to get more mins at Lille or I can see cedan clark stealing his roster spot. He is a nice talent!

playing in MLS doesnt mean u r inferior to Euro based players!

·
We will ROCK u
7,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #59

wow reynolds to juve...

dest and pulisic with dat dribbling sauce and they r both major talents. Morris is the new donovon but bigger. Sargent looks like a good all around striker. Brooks is an elite centerback. Musah is a starter at valenice n hes only 17! Ledezema is gonna get starts at PSV soon and he can be special! Reyna could blossom into an excellent player. Adams is a beast at DM.... and now reynolds could be joining juve:eek: MLS is fun to watch..wait what. I mean, USA can be fun to watch! Da US has turned the corner!!

·
We will ROCK u
7,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
41 - 60 of 66 Posts