Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
Joined
·
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would take dat bet! :shades:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,154 Posts
Elite Team??? C'mon dont say crap! You will be as mediocre as Mexico or Japan :D
 

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
Joined
·
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It will happen. I have seen da youth , I have talked to top scouts around da world...they will be more Mexicans than human beings in da US! :D They will put out a team dat will have some Brazilians , Args. , Latinos , Germans , and some other race! It is gonna be a strange style! I have seen da light and I am a firm believer.


I HAVE A DREAM! :tongue:
 

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
Joined
·
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PAULMAY said:
6 years I think we will be a very good side but it will take a little longer to be an elite team.

Maybe u r right , but these big euro clubs r scouting and plucking young americans away like crazy n developin them...is like giving nuclear secrets to terrorists..and 1 day! BANG! DA US WILL EXPLODE! Coaches here r sorry except for Arena!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,611 Posts
Jonny Knoxville said:
It will happen. I have seen da youth , I have talked to top scouts around da world...they will be more Mexicans than human beings in da US! :D They will put out a team dat will have some Brazilians , Args. , Latinos , Germans , and some other race! It is gonna be a strange style! I have seen da light and I am a firm believer.


I HAVE A DREAM! :tongue:
:D:thmbup:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,611 Posts
I have a question,what is the criteria for getting an USA passport?Suppose I was a great Football player,how long would I have to wait to get the USA passport?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,325 Posts
The reason we are destined to be one of the top teams in the world and I don't mean the stupid FIFA polls is due to the reform of the youth clubs. Up untill the last 10 years Soccer was played by ethnic division. You could play for A Mexican or Scotish, Italian or Ukrain club depending on your heritage, but today its different. The US has attracted some great youth coaches from around the world and any child today is taught a mixture of different styles. The result of this has been an increase of young american players being saught out by European clubs, not the other way around.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,325 Posts
Purger said:
I have a question,what is the criteria for getting an USA passport?Suppose I was a great Football player,how long would I have to wait to get the USA passport?
It takes about two years to do so and in some cases even longer.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,551 Posts
Nope, it doesn't work, but I've heard about it. Big European clubs are scouting our talented players and are creating academies here, and there's a version of Ajax in Orlando.

As to 2010, I believe this is a fairly good guess. First off, think about the team we'll be taking to that World Cup. It'll be filled with the likely of Gaven and Szetela, and scary enough, they'll only be 23! :eek: That World Cup is a fantastic opportunity for us, in the way that Asia was in 2002, because the Europeans won't be accustomed to playing somewhere like that, whereas we will. We stand a great chance of making our first semifinal appearance of the modern age there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,232 Posts
I am not sure if will we ever be an elite team. Our elite ath;etes end up playong Basketball, baseball, football, etc.

However, we are moving in the right direction. The US is a good team, and getting better. As for an Elite team? Not yet, and maybe not ever, but we are closer today then we were 7 years ago .(france '98)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,154 Posts
Man! You guys are so optimistic..... US will probably never be an elite team!! your country has one or other good talent and that's it!! i dont think you can outreach that.... sorry :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,232 Posts
elektra said:
Man! You guys are so optimistic..... US will probably never be an elite team!! your country has one or other good talent and that's it!! i dont think you can outreach that.... sorry :D
Do you think Brasil will be an elite team in Basketball?

If you do, you'll understand our optimisum, and we will understand your Pessimism
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
With over 300 MLN inhabitants, everything is possible.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,154 Posts
bilbao2brooklyn said:
Do you think Brasil will be an elite team in Basketball?

If you do, you'll understand our optimisum, and we will understand your Pessimism
oh now i see your arguments!! So you are saying that the US NT has as much chance to be an elite team as Jamaica or Australia or China or any other country?? c'mon!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,232 Posts
elektra said:
oh now i see your arguments!! So you are saying that the US NT has as much chance to be an elite team as Jamaica or Australia or China or any other country?? c'mon!!
Will you answer my question?



Do you think Brasil will be an elite team in Basketball?
 
1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Top