2,450 Posts
:confused: ????

·
Registered
2,450 Posts

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
He isn't trying to rap, he's simply showing an outburst of American pride. Perhaps overconfident, but we've got to win in Mexico someday, why not this time? We get the win there, then we will qualify for the World Cup, no matter what. I'm sure we will no matter how we do there, but a win would give us three vital points but more than that a great burst of confidence into our game that will aid us for a long time yet to come.

Do 'em, Yankees!

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,483 Posts
Perry Van Der Beck told me once...when you come out of that tunnel into the pitch at the Azteca..you get the sensation of drowning...the noise level is like nothing in the world and you feel so so miniscule in that sea of green shirts and flags that whatever was on your mind minutes before in the locker room...all thoughts seem to vanish inside the giant of Santa Ursula ..

Good Luck USA :cap:

Its a tough job, but someone has to do it .. The Costa Ricans did it :flirt: Why not the Americanos ??? :party:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Holy 50 cent and Eminem

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Beasley----------Johnson----------Gaven

.....................Donovon

..........Reyna.......................Mastreoni

anonymous..........Onyewu............Pope...........Cherundolo

................................Keller

Donovon had a world class game last yr against Mexico. Germany is helping him to be consistent...I see him blowin up.

It appears Pablo Mastreoni(he has da argentina game in him) is finally rounding back into his Worldcup 2002 form :thmbup:

Bealsey will not be contained...he plays big in big games :thmbup:

Jonhson aint McBride....Grown ass man is faster and better than McBride...They wont know how to defend him...It will be their 1st time seeing him! Onyewu will have his best game for his national team and cum out as da best young US defender since young Eddie pope! :thmbup:

Mr.Anonymous will have a surprising good game :thmbup:

I predict all of this , thus...a win! Its not being cockiy. It is called...logic! :stoned:

·
Registered
447 Posts
nice try at remaking an eminem track although i apreciate the effort

Holla at a Mexico ass whoppin

·
94,483 Posts
BTW ... When its the match ???? :eek:

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
The match is to be played on Sunday, March 27 at noon CT.

I don't think there's a chance in hell of us getting three points, but one point is not out of the question and would put us on the way to Germany.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
This brings back bad memories of the last time we went down to that shite hole, with the fans yelling "Osama Osama" as one of their favorite chants. Not very classy at all. I hope we teach them how to play football and be respectful at the same time.

Il Animales. :rolleyes:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Andr3w said:
This brings back bad memories of the last time we went down to that shite hole, with the fans yelling "Osama Osama" as one of their favorite chants. Not very classy at all. I hope we teach them how to play football and be respectful at the same time.

Il Animales. :rolleyes:

That is why I c da yanks gettin a win there...payback! Mexico kicked their arses out of da olympics and dat chant and never winning there!

It is over for Mexico! Payback is hell! I c 2-0 or 3-0! even with their... da yanks lack of futebol fitness....they will play on emotions!

·
Banned
12,611 Posts
Jonny Knoxville said:
Da yanks have been patiently waitin
To make it through all da yankee hatin in Mexico
Debating whether or not
US mens NT will finally win there
Mexico think they r da shit , but they aint da shit letz face it
They r shit da yanks r saying shit
Yanks will bring Eddie Johnson and them wit him
And turn that day into focking mayhem
Dont let me lose u yankees
I am not tryin to confuse u
When Eddie Johnson letz lose with is uzi foot
And just shoot through u Mexico
U get da message :scream: :scream: :scream:
Great!:dielaugh::thumbsup:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
U know who is goin to be down there rooting for da yanks...drew carey...a huge us sawker fan :thmbup:

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Loco said:
I thought he had no life outside the Cleveland Browns.
He doesn't, but not many in Cleveland do ;)

He actually is a big soccer fan and supports the Los Angeles Galaxy since he's always out there filming. They interviewed at the MLS All-Star Game there a couple of years ago.

·
94,483 Posts
Mexico kickoff time put back by seven minutes

MEXICO CITY, March 17 (Reuters) -

The kickoff time for Mexico's World Cup qualifier at home to rivals the United States has been put back by seven minutes, the Mexican Football Federation (FMF) has said.

The match at the Azteca stadium will now start at the unusual time of 1207 local time (1807 GMT) on March 27.

The FMF, annoucing the alteration on its official website, did not explain the reason for the change which it said had been ordered by FIFA.

The game is as a chance for Mexico to avenge their humiliating 2-0 defeat at the hands of their neighbours in the second round of the 2002 World Cup.

Both teams won their opening matches in the final stage of the CONCACAF qualifying competition.

1 - 20 of 208 Posts