Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
U.S. ROSTER BY POSITION
GOALKEEPERS (3): Dominic Cervi (Out of Contract), Brad Guzan (Chivas USA), Tim Howard (Everton FC)

DEFENDERS (8): Carlos Bocanegra (Fulham FC), Dan Califf (FC Midtjylland), Steve Cherundolo (Hannover 96), Jay DeMerit (Watford FC), Oguchi Onyewu (Standard de Liege), Michael Orozco (San Luis), Heath Pearce (Hansa Rostock), Jonathan Spector (West Ham United)

MIDFIELDERS (6): Freddy Adu (SL Benfica), DaMarcus Beasley (Glasgow Rangers), Michael Bradley (SC Heerenveen), Ricardo Clark (Houston Dynamo), Benny Feilhaber (Derby County), Eddie Lewis (Derby County)

FORWARDS (5): Clint Dempsey (Fulham FC), Landon Donovan (Los Angeles Galaxy), Nate Jaqua (Out of Contract), Eddie Johnson (Fulham FC), Josh Wolff (Out of Contract)

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hmmm mostly euro based playas/vets

i mean teh strikers are bad , nate? or eddie shit? lol

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
----------------Howard

Dolo--------Gooch------Orosco------Pearce

----------.............Bradley

----------benny.....................adu

Donovon---------Dempsey-----------beasley

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
why hes calling up wolff? i mean hes a has been and cant shoot... cooper is better and why lewis? hes old , hell be like 50 yrs in 2010.. Stupid call ups if u ask me and why eddie jonson? how many chances he needs to prove he sux? give cooper a try

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
why hes calling up wolff? i mean hes a has been and cant shoot... cooper is better and why lewis? hes old , hell be like 50 yrs in 2010.. Stupid call ups if u ask me and why eddie jonson? how many chances he needx to prove he sux? give cooper a try

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
I pretty much agree with Johnny on the selection...what a crap selection of strikers. And crap research by whoever posted that...Jaqua has been playing for Altach in Austria since January (and hasn't been doing badly, 5 goals in 10). Wolff is absolutely useless, there are so many strikers I would take over him. It looks like Bradley doesn't want to piss off MLS coaches or anything since so many players are already gone for Toulon...

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
benny is too talented.....nah i think us will do fine , cuz their D and midfield aint bad...probably win by 1 goal or get a tie with those terrible strikers

·
Registered
69,369 Posts
Eddie Lewis :nervous: I mean he did well in some matches for Derby but he is over the hill really, they need young solutions. Same situation with Wolff

The defense looks really good though :thmbup:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yup why leiws? when kamani hill is a stud

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Kamani Hill is overrated, he gets no playing time in Germany. He needs to get out of Wolfsburg.

·
Registered
69,369 Posts
the president of Wolfsburg isn't a big fan of American players for some reason (read it somewhere), not sure how Hill even got there isn the first place, but he doesn't deserve an "A" national team call up yet, if he plays regularly elsewhere, then maybe

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hill did play at times for wolfsburg this yr, and he is very versatile dont tell me lewis , eddie j deserve more lol

·
Registered
69,369 Posts
That;s the one thing going for Hill, is that he is versitile, he can play many positions, but he has to go play someplace where he will be a standard player. Maybe even a move to the MLS would help him out.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Kamani Hill is overrated, he gets no playing time in Germany. He needs to get out of Wolfsburg.
Hill is with the U-23's in France, and has shown well for the team in limited duty. he came on in the 2nd half when Benny left with an injury. The team played "much better" with Hill as the pivot in midfield.

It looks like Benny's spot for the friendly v. England may be in doubt due to an injury he suffered in the match vs. U-21 squad from Turkey (2-3).

Hill came on for him and provided a better counterpoint in the US midfield.
He is presently assigned to the right back slot for the U-23 team, because of his ability to bring the ball forward.

WE may be stacked in midfield, so for now I can't see THEM displacing Adu, Bradley or even Feilhaber, ATT.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
donovon has tightness in his nutsacks and may not play
spector and fielhaber are already out

looking more like the b -team:howler:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well, boring game , both teams are crap , usa team is worse , I mean without donovon this team has no offensive threat. Now u know how important donovon is and what crappy playas he has surrounding him. Wolff and eddie?? and yes beasley is not good. Clark is crap and bradley is playing crapy ....cherndolo is surprisingly sucking today...hes pretty consistent.

bring in adu

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well 2nd half was better with the inclusion of adu but that was it , only 1 shot on goal by mr "sub" adu lol

Coach Bradley luvs his son , i mean bradley was crap and he never subbed his ass out..Bradley is overrated for the US . F him and his father

Guzon played good , eddie johnson was decent but he still falls down like a girl .

Clark should not play again for the US
bradley should sit down until he plays like he does in holland
Bocengra was crap
pearce , wat an overrated noob , u suck dude
wollf well wat do u expect from a 30 something has been for almost 6 yrs!
beasley why start a playa that was out almost for 6 months with an injury

coach is crap...his tactics are lame and he never takes off his son eventho he plays like crap for the US most of teh time

1 - 20 of 20 Posts