Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Regis in for Hejduk, and Berlhalter probably in for Agoos. The defense will be too slow to contend with Mexico's fast paced lineup.
We better start Beasley in as a RWM to help out defensively with David Regis. Beasley will have to track down the speedy Mexi midfield.

GO USA!!!!!!!!!!

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,487 Posts
You were wrong, and so was I and probably 100 % of Mexico's population ...

Actually the ones caught taking a siesta was the Mexicans, together with Xtratimes Server :dielaugh:

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Even Agoos with a bad calf is faster than the XtraTime server. No contest!

·
Registered
204 Posts
I won't be here long.

Spain and Korea are going at it. I don't know if it is a reairing or not, but I don't care. Haven't seen any soccer for ages it seems.

Thanks, Hern, for standing up for Agoos. I don't exactly think he hung the moon, but he is one person I classify as a hero.

Gotta scoot. Time for soccer and ice cream. Comfort, that's what I'm after..... ;)

·
Registered
541 Posts
Nancita, long time no hear. I was sorry to hear about your brother in law. How is your sister doing? It was a long ordeal. Give her our best.

Kerry

·
Registered
204 Posts
Happy to be back.

Hi, Doc.

Gracia is thankful to be alive and back with her children. It turns out that losing 2 out of 3 hostages in the 'rescue' is an improvement on their usual record. Maybe that is why Martin's Mom kept saying that she hoped the military wouldn't be in a hurry to intervene.

Sorry. Opening another can of worms. The official 'line' is that we are thankful for all the RP army did to rescue them. That is what Gracia has said repeatedly to the press.

As for me, I am back at work. People who couldn't have cared less while the lenghthy tedius stressful months were passing, have come up to me and expressed their condolences at Martin's home-going. Maybe they just didn't know who I was until I took bereavement leave. I know the local FBI said they didn't know there was an Indiana connection to the family. (Imagine admitting that!) But I am aware They Have Their Hands Full with that Anthrax thing. Something as small as where Gracia's sisters and brother live might just miss their attention....:rolleyes:

I fell asleep during the first overtime of Spain and Korea, so I will have to hunt up that score this afternoon. Gotta quit for now. Leaving for Sunday School in 5 minutes.... Talk to you later.:cool:

·
Registered
64 Posts
For all the Agoos trashing going on here.

Get off the guys back, yes he made some mistakes but had he not given it everything he had for every game leading up to the WC we might not've been there. I'll take his leadership over a fluke own-goal and some defensive mishaps in 2 games anyday, none of the mistakes cost us that much... who knows, had Goose been on the South Korean player and stopped him from scoring that tying goal we might've played a much tougher Italy side in the elimination round.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts