Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a dissapointing scoreline for the americans....i expected at least a team out of this game...usa is playing good football.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Bad form. karpin scored against you guys. He can't hit sh!t in the Spanish league with Celta Vigo.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Terrible game for USA..They need to learn how to open the field up a bit...
It is a young team..It will just take some time..Learn how to shoot away from the keeper...NOt at him...

·
Registered
301 Posts
Not a bad or terrible result on the road, as you wanted to sound.

The russians will be in a lot of trouble vs. USians in america! that team that you saw is due for mayor changes, the coach still believes in 6 players that never produced squat for him in the last 10 months.

Olsen/ albright/ Mcbride/ waldo/ lasitier and agoos

·
Registered
301 Posts
even after the Lost to russia, the USA made #19 in FIFA rankings, just behind COLOMBIA & PARAGUAY.
Russia is not in the top 20th anymore, southafrica is, and chile close in pts.

The worse league in the world has to be outside central europe and close to africa/asia or central america ? Venezuela or Japan ?

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Do you think it would help if the US played for International friendlies against European countries to get more experience...??

·
Registered
301 Posts
si !

like everyone else in america....

brazil/ england or colombia/rumania in may-2000.

next month they have tournament in chicago/ny for guest countries like: ireland, southafrica, mexico, USA

euros are so busy that is hard to set up a match with them before the summer -every yr-

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Yes, I think the only time that USA will get to play most of the top Euro teams is in world cup, or if the Euro team (Ireland for instance) fails to qualify for the European Championships. The best chances are the odd years I feel!:0

·
Registered
301 Posts
I will think that vs. the irih and Southafrica will pitch 5 or 6 new players that were not present at the russian match!

the poor play and form of DC united will have Bruce arean call the new breed of american soccer.

Jr. Agogo/ ante razov/ Joe max Moore (available?)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts