Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi: I'm working in project and I looking for some information about the uruguayans player that play in World Cups. If someone can help me I really will apreciate
The information that I need is the follow:
- Complete name(Include middle name and mothers last name) and place of birth of the following players:
GERMANY 1974
-Baudilio Jauregui
- Hector Santos
- Gustavo de Simone
- Luis Garisto
- Mario Gonzalez
- Alberto Victor Cardaccio
- Julio Cesar Jimenez
- Walter Mantegazza
- Juan Ramon Silva
- Jose Gervasio Gomez

MEXICO 1970
- Rodolfo Ariel Sandoval
- Francisco Camera
- Dagoberto Fontes
- Omar Caetano Otero
- Alberto "Torito" Gomez
- Oscar Zubia
- Julio Daniel Losada
- Walter Corbo

Thank you

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Planetworldcup.com
has all the info except their birth.

For birth place you should go here : http://www.tenfieldigital.com.uy/servlet/hsljughi?0,2,2/43/,2005,A

And just click the letter name for "Last name". Youll have each profile with Date of birth, place of birth, clubs played....everything.

BTW, Uruguay 1970= Classic team :) <Was only team that actually had a shot of beating Brazil that tournament..........at least we didnt lose in the Final (which would have given Brazil their revenge over 1950)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your help, I checked already that page and unfortunate I can found any information before 1986

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
bolso we are thw only team on the planet that brazil fears.they destroy agentina at home (always 3 goals ahead).and then we go there and they have to cheat drawing in the last minute by inexistent penalties

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
By that you are talking about The 2000 World Cup Qualifyer in Maracana.

That could be the most angry I've ever felt in a game. My dad almost kicked the TV out of the house when The Brazilian fell by himself with 1 minute left (It would have been a historic victory).

Do you remember Francescoli's face at half time (he was in the stands)?....It was hilarious (He just breathed heavy and had a face like "wow").

It was 1 of the worst times I felt that we were literally robbed the win.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
not only that,
-the same year,peñarol-palmeiras,montevideo peñarol 2-0,in brasil the game ended 1-3,but we did a licit goal,brilliant "chilena" by franco,not validated by the refs
-2001,again libertadores,again in brazil,we were owning vasco in its own field,and infamous baldassi (same taht validated an ilicit goal by emerson last year in montevideo) didn't call an evident penalty against giacomazzi.with that goal,we should have been in the next round..
then 2002,quarterfinales,peñarol-sao caetano in brasil,we were 1-0 and they did a goal in evident offside by somalia (and i mean so evident,by at least 2 meters),obviusly validated by the refs.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
El Chaná said:
not only that,
then 2002,quarterfinales,peñarol-sao caetano in brasil,we were 1-0 and they did a goal in evident offside by somalia (and i mean so evident,by at least 2 meters),obviusly validated by the refs.
I have that one on tape it was disgusting.

What ever happened to Franco. Is he still in Torino?

·
Registered
922 Posts
The Brazilian press always do a strange ambient for themselves in games against Uruguay. An important TV comentarista in every game against uruguay says:
THE GHOST OF 1950 IS STILL ALIVE, and repeat it many times, and during the weeks before the game, the brazilian press are always asking the players about how they feel agains uruguay and all that mystic.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Sebastian50 said:
I have that one on tape it was disgusting.

What ever happened to Franco. Is he still in Torino?
i had to disconnect the tv cable in the middle of the penalties shots because there was a huge electric storm.i wonder why did people like lima take decisive shots. :frustrat:
about franco i don't know a sh*t :tongue:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Nacional was unlucky vs. Gremio that year too (though Gremio was a good team). Imagine if we would have had a Nacional/Penarol final at the Libertadores :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts