Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Statistically Uruguay is everyone's favorite second team here at Xtratime. And it's been that way for years.

The World Cup is always a good time for those fans to gather here in the ever popular Uruguay forum and celebrate our team's success.

But perhaps the greatest thing to come out of this World Cup is that XT has seen fit to add two new Suarez smilies, one pre-bite :fero: and one post-bite :crybaby:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
:howler: Good luck :thumbsup:

·
*the drum drum*
42,799 Posts
Thanks for the thread Boyo.

I wished to visit the Colombian forum for this thread but was unable to do so. This made me very upset, so I went for a walk.

On this walk I stumbled upon a Colombian cafe and thought I could discuss the match with those in attendance, but they were all middle aged ladies who didn't know enough about football to engage in riveting conversation.

This upset me even more, but seeing this thread has restored some of my faith.

Whilst I wish to see Colombia obliterate Uruguay, I hope the fate that has bestowed upon my Colombian brethren is not bestowed upon our friends in Uruguay and that they will be able to discuss football on Xtratime for years to come.

·
38,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Too bad. It was a valiant attempt, but it wasn't meant to be.

At least the mourning Uruguay fans have this forum to come home to and share their sorrow with their compatriots.

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,472 Posts
Boyo...bury this GARBAGE man !!!!! Merge it into the Conmeboll Threads, that's where it belongs,

The Uruguayans don't CARE !!! Why do you ???? :eek:

·
38,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We are all Uruguayans. And proud ones at that. :proud:

Go outside, ColoColo, look up at the sky. That is Uruguay. The blue, the white, and the golden rays of the Sun shining Uruguayan pride down on all of us. :)

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,472 Posts
Boyo...you gotta close these threads, or merge them to Conmebol.. Deader than Brasil after the 7UP Mishap !!!!!!!

:cap:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts