Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Setanta is available in many pubs and bars in Sydney. I will be at STAR CITY - Score Bar, definite coverage of the game. Scruffy Murphys also has it. If you call up Setanta, they will tell you all venues where it is available. STAR CITY- Score Bar is the shot. Ajde batki, make an effort to get there this morning, game kicks off at 5am. Soberetese i ajde ke se vidime vo Score Bar. Ajde, Macedonia doesnt play England everyday, this is our home game, lets make it our home BAR! See you there!

·
Registered
8,912 Posts
Im heading to the Croatian club in about an hour and a half...im going for a marathon...Im watching the Russia - Croatia match, then Kuwait vs Australia, and then finally the BIG ONE.......drum rollllll.....MACEDONIA vs England....$25 entry

I cant waitttttt

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One other thing. If you are thinking of going to the Croatian club, i called them today and they said they would charge $25 for entry. Now, on Setanta the PPV Pay Per View games are the Croatia game and the Serbia game. The Macedonia match is free to air on Setanta so they should not charge anything, just the way SCore Bar and Scruffy's are televising.

·
Registered
8,912 Posts
Well its a shame i cant get into any pub...due to the fact that im under 18. Gotta get myself a fakie fukn

·
*the drum drum*
42,895 Posts
Be careful amongst those English fans, they travel in large numbers and don't take any shit. I guess you've heard stories about the incidents at Shark Bar a few years back when England played Turkey :D

·
Registered
8,912 Posts
Yeh that might be a problem at the pubs and bars....i doubt it ll be much of a problem at the Cro Club.

We are Macedonians...what can a bunch of hooligan English fans do to us? :pp :D

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So why dont you guys come out and support Macedonia together. See you all at Score Bar Star City!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts