Xtratime Community banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Administrator
30,558 Posts
You were also against likes Ana iirc.
Likes probally are worst than Chat. Instead of people (**********s like Pav) posting those onlines seeking the approval of other posters, they "Like" and no more posts. Imagine if there is a dislike feature. That trump thread will be reduced to Toni Montana copy and pasting, because all people will do is just to exchange likes and dislikes in their eternal circle jerk.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Che is banned from the chat? :googly:

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
I just had a look in there for the first time in years and the place is like a lunatic asylum! Che should be thankful to be banned from there.

·
Administrator
30,558 Posts
Pay attention, it is a place to talk with TTM, so it is not like a lunatic asylum, just our geriatric asylum. Old people go there, right Reza?

·
*the drum drum*
42,862 Posts
Che is banned because his IBM 286 couldn’t handle the additional overhead of loading the chat box when loading the forum index, and as a result he couldn’t access XT any longer.

And yes, I blocked GB from chat a few years ago. From memory, I let him back in after an initial block because he promised to behave, then immediately made unsavoury comments about another members deceased sibling upon his return.

He’s probably been unblocked and reblocked on several occasions since.

C*nts will be c*nts, and GB is a massive c*nt.

May as well let him back in any case, he’ll be less annoying elsewhere.

·
Registered
14,085 Posts
I forgot all about that Zeek :D.

Edit....the reason he was banned, not the part about him being a massive c*nt. I still remember that :howler:

·
Registered
9,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #52 (Edited)
Che is banned because his IBM 286 couldn’t handle the additional overhead of loading the chat box when loading the forum index, and as a result he couldn’t access XT any longer.

And yes, I blocked GB from chat a few years ago. From memory, I let him back in after an initial block because he promised to behave, then immediately made unsavoury comments about another members deceased sibling upon his return.

He’s probably been unblocked and reblocked on several occasions since.

C*nts will be c*nts, and GB is a massive c*nt.

May as well let him back in any case, he’ll be less annoying elsewhere.
What? What an outrages bloody lie

I did not do such a thing..

As far as I can remember I got banned from chat over two years ago for making random explicit comments

Also It is interesting that your so called "block" was never mentioned on the XT Black List? Care to do your job properly or are you just a pathological liar?

·
Registered
9,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
that's not up to just us :|
you gotta convince the rest of the team that you're gonna be good.

and they're right about the activity, we do like it more when people post in the threads than in chat. :nerd2:

Lee
I do apologise for my past behaviour

As a person who suffers from a mild level of Autism I had gone through quiet a rough patch in my personal life two years ago so I acted out stupidly for no apparent reason.

However in the last two years my behaviour and character on this forum has been sublime and I am generally considered to be one of the all time best posters on XT right now.

thanks

GB

·
Administrator
25,359 Posts
And u blew it tss tss

·
Registered
14,085 Posts
If it was me (I forget), I absolve all wrongs from anyone:pray:

41 - 56 of 56 Posts