Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A sorpresa la Juventus ha soffiato Paramatti alla Lazio. Nei giorni scorso il calciatore del Bologna pareva aver firmato un contratto con i campioni d'Italia, ma la Juventus si é intromessa nella trattativa soffiando il difensore al club di Cragnotti.

Please give me the full translation. I hope this is not what I am afraid of. Paramatti to Juve?

FORZA LAZIO

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
To surprise the Juventus has blown Paramatti to the Lazio. In the days past the soccer player of Bologna seemed to have signed a contract with the champions of Italy, but the Juventus éis in the negotiation for blowing nose itself the defender to the club of Cragnotti.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
No, don't worry Emir. Paramatti will go to Lazio.

Lazindo01, that's the worst translation I've ever seen! Does it come from www.dictionary.com? ;)

Noi Siamo La LAZIO!

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Altavista/Babelfish translation is not enough. Can some Italian confirm this?

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Do you mean those 2 translations?
I guess so huh?

Well, lets say for Lazia's translation, I didnt had to put my dictionairy! :)

As for your translation:
I first had to divide your translation into seperate sentences, then I would translate them into Dutch, in that way I would be able to understand it better.
But first, I had to put all the words in the right order, but at the time I was finally done with that, I saw that Lazia already had replied, so all my efforts had become useless ;)

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi, my name is Angelo and I'm replaying in regards of PARAMATTI deal...well it looks like that JUVE did it again!!! They offered to the defender more MONEY then CRAGNOTTI did and the deal is over...S.S. Lazio replayed that yes we lost Paramatti but they are already in contact with another better defender...maybe from the Spanish LIGA...we'll see...
If anyone would like any infos on Lazio this summer, E-mail me at: [email protected]
I'm from Rome and I live, eat and dream for our great TEAM. AVANTI LAZIO !!!

Ciao Angelo

------------------
flying for Lazio

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This massage is for MICHEL...

Yes it is true I live in Palm Beach, Florida
but I was born and raise in ROMA.
Since I was 14 years old I have season passes for the mighty CURVA NORD!!! Every sunday or whenever Lazio plays in Champions League I go and attend the games...
How? Well I'm a pilot for Continental Airlines in the States and I fly International...and no, I don't [email protected]*t Lazio but JUVE!!! Talk to you soon...

------------------
flying for Lazio

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Wow Tornado!

Damn, I kinda envy you!
One for living in Palm Beach, the other for being a pilot!
That would be the greatest job ever!

Awesome life you must have!! ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts