Xtratime Community banner

401 - 413 of 413 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
12 team format is what i have been calling on for a long time here
the league is utter trash outside a few big teams right now and with financial issues it is only logical to have 12 teams i like the idea of the final round being championship round and relegation this will make the games more interesting to the fans

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Thank you, Mister!:*21.05.16

So yesterday was the end of an era in ukr football,the Lucescu era.Lucescu left shakhtar with another title,ukr cup win against zorya 2-0.

12 years at shakhtar helm,22 titles.

Good luck in Russia,seems he will go to zenit.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Brilliant coach, Lucescu. He had money but he made full use of it, gradually producing better Shakhtar teams and then making big profits on players who've shown their qualities in some of Europe's big clubs. It was getting to the point where they were becoming able to buy good Brazilians just from what they profited in transfer fees rather than Akhmetov's money but then the war came and put that to a stop, but the semi-final of the Europa League was his final great achievement. Safe to say Dynamo Kyiv can celebrate his departure!

It didn't look in too much doubt yesterday, Zorya gave it a decent go and played good football, Karavaev had a couple of decent chances but they let in bad goals and ultimately Shakhtar had too much quality.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #404
We all saw this coming, good luck to Lucuscu, I will miss his honest post game press conferences the most. He spoke his mind, always criticizing his players especially Kucher :howler:

Would be disgusting if he goes to Russia, deserves to coach in a good league like Italy or Spain. He just wants guaranteed Champs League futbol, Zenit is like the exact same club as Shakhtar was so makes sense for him personally.

Zorya took off Petryak at halftime, Shakhtar scared to play Zorya even strength, pathetic.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Олек�андр ГЛ�ДКИЙ – гравець ФК «Динамо» (Київ) - ФK «Динамо» Київ. Офіційний �айт

:dielaughing::dielaughing::dielaughing::dielaughing:

of my god i can only laugh,dynamo bring who was now the fourth striker option for shakhtar.

dynamo made 25 millions in the cl but there is no money to bring someone decent....zozula was the first option but he is suspended.

hladky,kravets,moraes,teordorczyk vs seleznov,eduardo,ferreira....shakhtar gets the edge.

since 2014 dynamo bring no one decent,likely only moraes.

what will they do with mbokani?

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Everyone at dynamomania is just piss off with this and i agree.

petrovic,morozyuk,jakovenko and now hladky..and seems next is hromov.

moraes and antunes maybe you can accept,the rest just garbage.
No one has been sold but this summer i see 2,3 starters leaving.

Yeah Ukraine is the second poorest countrie in europe,surkis lacks money,no one invest in football now but let's bet on the youngsters than.

Look dynamo is yet to pay Lens.

http://blogs.elenasmodels.com/en/ukraine-is-rated-as-the-poorest-country-in-europe-by-credit-suisse/

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Surkis does it again.

After bring Hladky now Hromov from vorskla.

Lol Khlobas who Dynamo loan to Vorskla looks much better in last months than Hromov.Hromov is a winger so what will happen with myakushko and kalitivintsev?

ah Jakovenko left dynamo official,Surkis,Surkis,Surkis......why bring him in?in salaries must have lost 300000 dollars,lol.

imagine dynamo attack for next cl edition.

sidorchuk
harmash
husiev
hromov
buyaslski
hladky.

:err::err:

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #408
Don't worry Surkis will hold Yarmolenko hostage somehow, use his mafia negotiating skills.

Looks like Shakhtar signing Braga coach? Wonder why they don't take Markevich with the amazing work he's done in Metalist & Dnipro, very strange? Good chance Markevich may stay in Dnipro now although I heard Galatasaray were offering him a lot of money.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Don't worry Surkis will hold Yarmolenko hostage somehow, use his mafia negotiating skills.

Looks like Shakhtar signing Braga coach? Wonder why they don't take Markevich with the amazing work he's done in Metalist & Dnipro, very strange? Good chance Markevich may stay in Dnipro now although I heard Galatasaray were offering him a lot of money.
English small clubs have so much money nowadays,spend 100 millions euros in new players is nothing for them,doubt yarmolenko will stay.

Shakhtar wants a young coach,new blood....

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #410
English small clubs have so much money nowadays,spend 100 millions euros in new players is nothing for them,doubt yarmolenko will stay.

Shakhtar wants a young coach,new blood....
Yea I hope he will go to a cool club not just Everton or Stoke, but anything is better than staying at Dynamo at this point.

Looks like Dnipro & Volyn both got approved for UPL next season. Volyn is another Kolomovsky club right? Not sure how he was able to avoid both clubs collapsing, wasn't there big danger of Dnipro ceasing to exist?

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
So Hromov to Dynamo, official.Husiev looks set to stay one more year and Veloso ends the contract this month.

I think Dynamo in next Cl game will start with 8,9 ukrainians.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #412
A 2nd Karpaty youngster looks set to head to Spain. Villareal taking Gutsulyak on loan with an option to buy for 1.5M after the loan is over.

Also looks like they sold Plastun to Ludogorets. Karpaty owner said they got good money for him and he will get Champs League futbol.

Do you guys know much about these 2 guys?

·
Registered
380 Posts
A 2nd Karpaty youngster looks set to head to Spain. Villareal taking Gutsulyak on loan with an option to buy for 1.5M after the loan is over.

Also looks like they sold Plastun to Ludogorets. Karpaty owner said they got good money for him and he will get Champs League futbol.

Do you guys know much about these 2 guys?
i rate gutsulyak guy has good 1v1 ability. only issue is his mental ability kinda just trickled along on talent and not working hard
new scenery might be good

401 - 413 of 413 Posts