Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In an Effort to bring this forum inline with others I would like to know if we should put a sub forum for MLS teams. If so what teams should we have? We had tried this in the past but it didn't take. As this forum grows we would like to incourage new posters to be able to post on their favourate teams, and also Banter with other MLS fans on upcomming games.

We wont be able to get all the MLS teams as I am not sure we have fans from every team here but if and when we do we will increase the number of teams.

Please indicate your team choice in this thread, or if you dont feel a need for it state so.

Thanks
Paul

·
Registered
87 Posts
Paulmay,

I don't think we have enough participation here yet. However DC United is the only club in the USA worth cheering for.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
I live in Los Angeles now, and I sometimes follow Galaxy, but it doesn't seem like there is enough MLS fans.

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Glenn said:
Paulmay,

I don't think we have enough participation here yet. However DC United is the only club in the USA worth cheering for.
Eh, don't make a forum for the Black and Red Scum. There is not enough activity on this forum for there to be any subforums, yet. As the US Soccer Program continues to grow, we should hopefully gain enough posters to open a sub forum.

But for now, none should be opened.

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well we have 20 active posters abd 5 new posters, and I was hoping to keep them more active and create a more Friendly banter zone between fans. As it stands now its mainly me and Magical Ed going at it over that Amature team from Columbus, but as the season starts I know Colocolo is going to hear it from me when the Salty DOGS come to town.
I was hoping that we can create a forum that promotes a little fun and good natures ribbing, the way maybe XT should be rather than the hard cores on the rest of this board. We have some of the best posters on this board come here to talk football That includes Jonny even though I dont Understand 1/2 of what he says. :pp

So Beershot whats it like living in LA LA land?

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MagicalEd said:
Eh, don't make a forum for the Black and Red Scum. There is not enough activity on this forum for there to be any subforums, yet. As the US Soccer Program continues to grow, we should hopefully gain enough posters to open a sub forum.

But for now, none should be opened.
Now now Magical we both know there are only two types of fans in the US Metrostars Fans and Wannabe Metrostars Fans. :eekani:

Wasnt there a famous Ohio saying if you build it they will come.....Or was that Iowa ah whats the difference they both only have Miles and miles of cornfields and nothing else.:D

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Don't make separate forums for clubs but a gerneral MLS sub-forum should do.

I can't wait to see the first 'cross-town' derby. I should be making it to the Home Depot Center for that one. Last time I saw a Galaxy game live was when 'El Tanque' Hurtado was tearing it up!

PS - Bring back those 'vintage' (inaugural) jerseys for the 10th anniversary!

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Loco said:
Don't make separate forums for clubs but a gerneral MLS sub-forum should do.
Thats a good Idea Loco, We can say stickey a thread for each team. This way it wont clog up the main forum.

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
PAULMAY said:
Now now Magical we both know there are only two types of fans in the US Metrostars Fans and Wannabe Metrostars Fans. :eekani:

Wasnt there a famous Ohio saying if you build it they will come.....Or was that Iowa ah whats the difference they both only have Miles and miles of cornfields and nothing else.:D
Then what is New York? You've got one massive city in New York City and a bunch of small, farming towns! :cool:

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
So when's the update? The season's about to get underway and still no sub-forums.

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,487 Posts
Go Saltines Go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts