Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's so old and let's be honest if you are going to show Argentina V Brazil no one today is thinking of seeing Saviola V Robinho

·
Registered
44,383 Posts
It's so old and let's be honest if you are going to show Argentina V Brazil no one today is thinking of seeing Saviola V Robinho
So name a player we can use who sums up XT. I vote for Ibrahimovic. He contains the things which sum up the XT experience: great, troll, Balkvnt/Eurofag.

·
Registered
59,052 Posts
So name a player we can use who sums up XT. I vote for Ibrahimovic. He contains the things which sum up the XT experience: great, troll, Balkvnt/Eurofag.
Ibrahimovic and Claudio Ranieri. Top dogs.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,491 Posts

+

If someone cold Include R9 after Maradona, that'd be great!

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I second Messi and Neymar in their national colours.

·
Registered
13,480 Posts
Put Messi Vs Neymar.

And watch Pele flip out.
I'll leave XT if the greasy midget is our "face". Not that I have something against him , but he's lame and basically would mock the website...

I vothe for Pele as he is the ultimate face of the sport!!! If the criteria is for modern players , I vote for Cristiano Ronaldo , a good looking , hardworking player who is arguably the most popular human on planet earth( all time follower record on FB).

·
Administrator
822 Posts
Hi guys,

We can't guarantee that this will be something that we can do, we're waiting on getting the approval from the mod team first before we can take the request to creative. As soon as Kevin hears word back from the mod team he'll give you the update.

~Sheena

1 - 20 of 20 Posts