Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post all related materials here, and discuss.

·
International
8,545 Posts
Both Suker and Tudor won't be playing in the game. Tudor doesn't really matter because we know what to expect of him anyway and it's another chance for Simunic to play international matches.

Suker is a loss though, I wanted to see him the midfield again.

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, Suker is a loss, but Tudor is playing competitively and that worries me, injuries are always a worry.

·
International
8,545 Posts
He's played 2 games, not full games but still some good time in both.

Things look good so far, let's just hope he stays healthy.

As for a prediction, it's hard to say. I gotta think that Hungary is better than the guys who came here thought. They're really down on their team but they must be better than that. It's in Pec I believe so it'll be more difficult.

Win or lose it doesn't matter, as long as Jozic finds his last 5 players and is certain of them come the end of the game.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
hopefully Tomislav Maric gets a call as well ;-)))

I dont know much about Hungarians so we shall see what happens

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
it seems that Tomislav Maric has been called up for this friendly... hopefully he can show what he can do - in short time

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
where did you read the squad names wolf?

·
International
8,545 Posts
I read at onefootball but that don't mean a thing;)

We'll have to wait for the official word, even though a late call up for Maric, he was gonna be called up earlier so why not give him a chance? Hopefully Jozic isn't expecting too much, it's only one game for the guy.

S

·
0 Posts
Another question that irritates me:

why are there so many of you in these forums and so few Magyars, and, why is your football so good and our so
f......g bad???????:( :depress: :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Ero said:
where did you read the squad names wolf?
I didnt, i just got that Tomislav Maric is invited from Volfsburg mailing list, I guess they would know... (they have a newsletter with newest stuff happening around team)

S

·
0 Posts
I hope our NT coach Imre Gellei will nominate the following starting 11:

Király (Herta Berlin)

Bodnár (Dinamo Kijev) Bodog (Mainz) Gyepes (Ferencváros) Cs. Fehér (NAC Breda)

Dárdai (Hertha Berlin) Petö (NAC Breda) Lisztes (Bremen) Dr. Füzi (MTK) (or Molnár (Zalaegerszeg))

Tököli (Dunaferr) Szabics (Sturm Graz) (or Gera (Ferencváros))

but probably he will put some anti-players into the team :depress: :devil: , especially into the defense, our weakest part in the last games (with guys like Matyus and Sebök from Cottbus, Kuttor from Debrecen and Juhár from Vasas, the last team in the Hungarian League, they play worse than my dear old Granny)

I wish you all a joyful and peaceful match and supporting!!! :) :)

·
Premium Member
2,918 Posts
3-0 or 2-0 is optimistic Szovkap :eek: im sure the Hungarian NT cant be as bad as u guys are saying it is ;) Let's just hope it isnt another 0-0 draw ;)

I am predicting a 2-0 win for Croatia :)
With goals by Olic and Canberran born Simunic :D

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SzövKap said:
Another question that irritates me:

why are there so many of you in these forums and so few Magyars, and, why is your football so good and our so
f......g bad???????:( :depress: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Hungary was apower in the 50's, and history has a habit of repeating itself. cheer up fellas.

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
actually, we're all really the same person, wolf has a split personality and posts under 20 different nicks :D

1 - 20 of 80 Posts