Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The likes of Ben arfa, Menez , Nasir, Benzema are all now playing for big clubs and are more or less starters.So what are the young upcoming talents in the french game who can just be like these guys?.

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Well i can think of Lamine Sakho, who is 20 and is starting with Paris. At Rennes maybe Yacine Brahimi will make it trough the regular squad while M'Vila will got his second season as starter aswell.

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Coquelin is loaned from Arsenal to Lorient. All the U19 Lyonnais gang Reale, Faure, Tafer, Grenier, Koloziesack or something. Can't spell is name right, sorry. Lyon did not get a load of new player there will surely have more play time this next season.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
could you guys please tell me about the following players? I don't know if they are prospects or not but I saw them playing in an U-21 game a while back and I was really impressed by them. Anyway here is a brief list if you could just please tell me if they are any good at professional level, consistent or not etc

Emmanuel Riviere - St Ettiene
Alfred N'Diaye - Nancy
Tabanou - Toulouse
Youness Sankhare -PSG

Thanks in advance!

·
Roland Romeyer
1,517 Posts
Well i can think of Lamine Sakho, who is 20 and is starting with Paris. At Rennes maybe Yacine Brahimi will make it trough the regular squad while M'Vila will got his second season as starter aswell.
Lamine Sakho? Are you really sure? :happy: I assume you were talking about Mamadou. We had Lamine playing for Sainté a few years ago, and I don't wanna hear anything about him anymore :howler:

·
Roland Romeyer
1,517 Posts
Emmanuel Riviere - St Ettiene
Dude this guy is just awesome. Born in 1990 but already one of the best players of his team. Extremely consistent with the French U21 team (and yesterday, once again, he was the best player of the team).
He started playing at the beginning of 2010 and scored like 8 goals in French Premier League, from different positions (headers, left foot, right foot). Some smart goals, some incredible goals. He's extremely talented. I watch all games of Saint-Etienne since 10 years and I can tell you, I've never seen so much talent for a 20 years-old player in our team! He's way better than Gomis at the same age.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Lamine Sakho? Are you really sure? :happy: I assume you were talking about Mamadou. We had Lamine playing for Sainté a few years ago, and I don't wanna hear anything about him anymore :howler:
Yeah, my bad. I meant the young one currently playing with PSG.

·
Registered
58,949 Posts
David Ngog :stuckup:

Hope this Sakho is better than Lamine btw :neutral:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts