Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you see as the most untouchable players and who among those doesn't deserve it.

For my team: Casillas, Ramos, Pepe, Lass, RVN are the only untouchables I can think of and they all deserve it. Other players have been rotated/replaced but those 5 when fit should not be benched.

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
How about Robben?

Well Cesc is clearly untouchable. And Sagna IMO.

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How about Robben?

Well Cesc is clearly untouchable. And Sagna IMO.
Actually the fans feel that Robben should be benched. He is too selfish and he clearly does not have a football brain. He has the skills but he needs to learn from guys like Messi. I love how Messi plays. Runs and beats opponents, pass and continue running anticipating a return ball.

Sagna is that good?:eek:

I was also expecting untouchable according to your manager that you don't agree with. Like lionmessi said, Raul is a good example

·
Second Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
3,015 Posts
Paolo Maldini.. :pp

·
Rookie of the Year 2007
10,003 Posts
Raul.

Okay okay so he's having a good season and putting in a couple of goals into the net BUT theirs been times that he's had a six month drought where goals dried up and he was playing crap BUT STILL he was picked for the team. His time has been up a long time ago and he should be used more as a sub. rather than automatic first choice.

He is untouchable and doesn't deserve it.

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
Actually the fans feel that Robben should be benched. He is too selfish and he clearly does not have a football brain. He has the skills but he needs to learn from guys like Messi. I love how Messi plays. Runs and beats opponents, pass and continue running anticipating a return ball.

Sagna is that good?:eek:

I was also expecting untouchable according to your manager that you don't agree with. Like lionmessi said, Raul is a good example
???

·
Premium Member
11,822 Posts
Raul.

Okay okay so he's having a good season and putting in a couple of goals into the net BUT theirs been times that he's had a six month drought where goals dried up and he was playing crap BUT STILL he was picked for the team. His time has been up a long time ago and he should be used more as a sub. rather than automatic first choice.

He is untouchable and doesn't deserve it.
A brilliant example to what the OP was suggesting.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Cassano deserves the untouchable tag now as does Di vaio I believe.

·
Registered
14,722 Posts
as shit as they are in my club it is Albelda, baraja, marchena and albiol. wtf

·
Registered
10,819 Posts

·
Registered
56,232 Posts
I don't understand what you mean(t).
he meant included the players that the coach rate untouchable. but you, you disagree with him.

it's what i understood, maybe i'm wrong.

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
he meant included the players that the coach rate untouchable. but you, you disagree with him.

it's what i understood, maybe i'm wrong.
Exactly Mali.

@Cruyff14, I thought you were making fun of me :D

·
Registered
56,232 Posts
mine would be :
lloris
juninho
toulalan
benzema
cris

they deserves to be untouchable.

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
Exactly Mali.

@Cruyff14, I thought you were making fun of me :D
Ohhhh.

Nah man, I was being serious.

I think Wenger believes Cesc & Sagna are untouchable. And Adebayor too, unfortunately.

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
mine would be :
lloris
juninho
toulalan
benzema
cris

they deserves to be untouchable.
No S on deserves Mali ;)

1 - 20 of 56 Posts