Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI guys,
I'm bnack, after the technical problems

I'd like to know until when will we see a crap defense?
until when wil we see ELber or Amoroso starting for Brazil?
Until when will we see Brazil playing with 3 defesive midfielders?
Until when will we see a team passing the ball around at the back for 5 minutes or more, while its drawing a game?
Until when will Rivaldo decide to pass the ball?
Until when will Marcelinho, Ricardinho will not be called up?
Until when will we see this "lack of effort" from our players?

I just like to say that England have a great team....and it is ALWAYS hard to play England in Wembley. And that I think England have very good chances of doing very well in Euro 2000....and I do hope they win :)

Now for us, we will play Peru, who have got some good results, and we do have to show more effort to go out in LIma and get a victory, cause that's the only result that will be good for us, bnoth in the table and for morale and confidence!
The main problem of the team though, in my point of view is the line between the midfield and the attack, with Ricardinho, Marcelinho or Junionho we can solve that easy, and then put Edilson with Romario up front, nobody can beat us :)

------------------

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
ze da fiel, brazil will keep playing this rubbish UNTIL we lose a big game and everybody is shocked.

look, if brazil loses to peru, then luxemburgo will have to make changes. but so long as brazil keeps getting ok results, like a tie with england or 3-2 over ecuador, then it will be the same stupidness.

for the first time in my life, i hope brazil loses. i hope for peru 3- brazil 1. then luxemburgo will have to get rid of all these crap players like cesar sampaio, aldair, elber, jardel, amoroso, antonio carlos.

brazil needs to use exciting and YOUNG players, like ronaldinho gaucho, alex, fabio bilica, athirson, edilson, marcelinho carioca. at least those players will work hard and have fun and TRY TO WIN.

i agree with you, ze, it was DISGUSTING to see the brazil defenders playing with the ball and then giving it to dida in a 1x1 game. what happened to trying to score a goal at wembley? i thought brazilians wanted to score goals!

ze, i always tell people that i love brazil first for girls and second for football. sometimes, like after brazil 4 - argentin 2, i say i love football first. but now i know: I ONLY LOVE THE GIRLS. this football brazil is playing is horrible. i hate it.

·
THE
14,148 Posts
You've already lost one big game( plus loss to Denmark), but you obviously need some more

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
kat, when did brazil lose a big game under luxemburgo? NEVER! (the only notable loss was to argentina 2x0 in argentina in a friendly.)

brazil's last significant losses were to norway and france in the world cup, both under zagallo.

brazil has achieved excellent RESULTS under luxemburgo. i mean, if you look only at the results, they are good, like 1x1 with england at wembley or a win over ecuador in world cup qualifying in brazil. but if you look at the games, the performances were horrible: brazil was flat against england and was a joke against ecuador even though the result was 3x2.

my point is: when brazil loses an important game under luxemburgo, things will have to change. luxemburgo will start to realize that it's not good enough to barely beat ecuador or tie england. brazil should beat ecuador 5x1 and should beat england 2x1 or at least create many chances to win.

·
THE
14,148 Posts
And I didn't say it was under Luxemburgo. I should of express myself better.
What I meant was, that like 4-5 years ago any other team was like a bunch of impotents when they had to play with Brazil. If they would of lose 2-0, it would of been good result. But not anymore. You count too much on players individual skills, but your teamwork is frankly nonexisting. The younger players could be the solution, I don't know, but for the rest of the world it's defenately good news( you playing bad), I hate to see one team domination. Give us a chance please :)

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Falcao,
Cesar Sampaio is a brilliant player, he has always served Brazil superbly and has always made what is supposed to, even scoring decisive goals in the WC. The only problme is the defense and the forwards...but now with EDMUNDO back...we're gonna be brilliant
Ah! E EDMUNDO!

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor ate o fim.
THE WORLD IS OURS...NOW WE WILL CONQUER THE AMERICAS LIKE COLUMBUS!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts