Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rumaniac had a good idea... we should only post good news on that one thread... the negative ones should be found here

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
i think teh successful romanians making headlines is a good for everything, because its just a thread to talk about romanians playing, abroad, i suggest maybe just changing the name of that thread to romanians playing abroad or something

·
Registered
16,572 Posts
i think teh successful romanians making headlines is a good for everything, because its just a thread to talk about romanians playing, abroad, i suggest maybe just changing the name of that thread to romanians playing abroad or something
Yeah but it´s good to have a thread for good news, where we can usually find out who scored and post vidoes of the goals.

This thread should be called Romanians abroad and be dedicated to the news in general.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
There was already an "unsuccesful" thread, and it was unsuccessful :tongue:
Oh this is because we only have succesful Romanians to report! Nothing bad ever happens to our players :D

I say we keep it positive and just put everything in the succesful thread.

·
Registered
16,572 Posts
Oh this is because we only have succesful Romanians to report! Nothing bad ever happens to our players :D

I say we keep it positive and just put everything in the succesful thread.
Well yeah but it is annoying when you go into "successful..." and read about Marica being sent to the third team and Chivu getting injured while playing chess:rollani:

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Hahaha so true Rumi BUT having a depressing thread will make some people like me stay away from it. I think that's part of the reason the old thread died out. Up to you guys, feel free to post as much you want about us sucking or getting injured!

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Zenga: Dica nu s-a adaptat la Catania si a cerut sa fie cedat

translated: "Dica didn't adapt to Catania and wants to leave"

translated: "Dica is a loser and wants to crawl back to Liga1"

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
69,964 Posts
Radu was a Roma supporter when he was at Dinamo, maybe that´s why.

At least Sapunaru played well.

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Loser :yuck:

CFR Cluj will only look at him if Trica indeed leaves... if not then he will have to go back to Arges or somewhere... but to be fair I don't even know where he would fit in :neutral:

·
Registered
16,572 Posts
Loser :yuck:

CFR Cluj will only look at him if Trica indeed leaves... if not then he will have to go back to Arges or somewhere... but to be fair I don't even know where he would fit in :neutral:
First of all you are forgetting all he did for just a bad period, and second, let´s hear his side of the story first. He said he´ll tell it as soon as he gets to another team.

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
why should Catania play tricks with him? he was supposed to be their "big signing" for the summer... plus Dica always had problems with Steaua's management and Piturca also had some quarrels with him... he's a special character and I will never forget what he's done for Steaua and I definately would prefer to side with him than Becali though

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 40 Posts