Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys know how much Parma fans hate Zicu for missing a penalty is some stupid youth competition?

Then he steps up onto the big stage and gets booked 11 minutes into his debut. I think Zicu will make a welcome return to Romania in July. No way are Inter gonna look at him seriously if he continues like this.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69,502 Posts
And today is not the best day to say bad things about him; at least he played a half with Parma and his team won the game.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GICA said:
Lupetto :tongue:
GICA, I have an updated version of your avatar, do you want me to post it? :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,142 Posts
Raven said:
Do you guys know how much Parma fans hate Zicu for missing a penalty is some stupid youth competition?

Then he steps up onto the big stage and gets booked 11 minutes into his debut. I think Zicu will make a welcome return to Romania in July. No way are Inter gonna look at him seriously if he continues like this.
they can't hate him only cuz he missed a penalty:rollani: ...
and yestarday was impossible to play good in a puddle:D.... the field was not field but just puddle....

Forza Zicu:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,029 Posts
Re: Re: Unsuccessful Romanians making the headlines

Arianna said:
they can't hate him only cuz he missed a penalty:rollani: ...
and yestarday was impossible to play good in a puddle:D.... the field was not field but just puddle....

Forza Zicu:D
That´s right. The field was impossible and no player was good. Zicu didn´t make any mistakes or lost balls, he played safely and even helped in defence. Parma fans doesn´t like him because he is on loan from Inter, as if it was his fault:yuck:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rumaniac, why is Florin Cernat our biggest hope? :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Our Romanians have been very quiet this week in from of goal, with only Laurentiu Rosu (who?) scoring for Numancia. Mitea would have probably done something if given more time by Ajax, and same with Ganea by Wolves.

We now have to rely on Viogol and Marius Injurae tonight to get our Romanian goals.

HAI ROMANIA!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69,502 Posts
Raven said:
Our Romanians have been very quiet this week in from of goal, with only Laurentiu Rosu (who?) scoring for Numancia. Mitea would have probably done something if given more time by Ajax, and same with Ganea by Wolves.

We now have to rely on Viogol and Marius Injurae tonight to get our Romanian goals.

HAI ROMANIA!
Well, I believe that Keseru scored 2 goals this weekend, but I don´t think this is the right thread to talk about him :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,029 Posts
Raven said:
Rumaniac, why is Florin Cernat our biggest hope? :eek:

Because right now i rthink the NT needs a talented playmaker like him badly. knowing what he can do, he is at the moment the player i have more faith on.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
The Rumaniac said:
Because right now i rthink the NT needs a talented playmaker like him badly. knowing what he can do, he is at the moment the player i have more faith on.
I don't know if you've noticed, but we need a talented everything, not just a playmaker.

Iencsi pleacã azi la Moscova
Fundasul giulestean a fost monitorizat o sãptãmînã în Cipru de directorul tehnic de la Spartak. Rapid urmeazã sã încaseze 600.000 de dolari, în timp ce contractul jucãtorului se ridicã la aproximativ 350.000 de dolari. În cei sapte ani petrecuti la Rapid, Iencsi a cîstigat douã titluri, douã Cupe ºi trei Supercupe ale României.

1. Whats with everyone going to Spartak Moscow?
2. Is he as shit as $600.000? :eek:
3. When will this deal go through?
4. When will Tamas' deal go through?
5. I heard some other Romanian is going to Moscow. Who was that, I forgot?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,751 Posts
what are those monkey ****s doing??
the stupid retards will never get noticed in russia, i can understand in iensci's case since he's old and he's not that great either but for the young boys their just wasting their careers....people from top clubs send more scouts to romania then to russia.... bunch of morrons

edit: i hate the romanian mentality!! instead of helping romanian soccer they just help the crappy russian league for 50 extra cents.

:mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69,502 Posts
DannY_B said:

edit: i hate the romanian mentality!! instead of helping romanian soccer they just help the crappy russian league for 50 extra cents.

:mad:
We all on this forum agree.
 
1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Top