Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All the left MFer/wingers in EPL

I am trying to name every single starting Left midfielders/winger in the English premier League. I knew most of them. can someone post their names here?

No Griggs. No Robben. No Duff. No Joe Cole. Thanks

I used to like Zenden, but have not heard his name for awhile. How is his fitness?

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Arsenal - Pires
Aston Villa - Barry
Birmingham - Julian Gray
Blackburn - Gamst Pedersen
Bolton - Stelios
Charlton - Konchesky
Crystal Palace - Kolkka
Everton - Kilbane/Osman
Fulham - Boa Morte
Liverpool - Kewell/Riise
City - Kiki Musampa
Boro - Downing
Newcastle - Robert
Norwich - Huckerby
Portsmouth - Berger
Southampton - Le Saux/Fernandes
Tottenham - Reid/Ziegler
West Brom - Richardson/Greening

~ The Green ;)ne

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
I'd say he was more of a striker/attacking midfielder. He does pull out wide, but I wouldn't say he's their left winger.

~ The Green ;)ne

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Konchesky? HAHAHA. :D

Btw he's shit, and a crap left back.

It would be Thomas, he plays in the wide left role for Charlton (they usually play 3 up top)

I like Boa Morte, although he does usually play as a second striker, but he's a natural left sider.

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
Greening is our left winger.

Richardson plays centre, Robbo has tried him there but he's pants there.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Did you watch U21's Balis?

Richardson looked a world beater on the left.. i've seen him plenty of times but he's never shown the ability to me. I look forward to seeing his performances in the coming weeks!

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Berger plays for Pompey???? if anyone has seen him please report to Portsmouth FC, Frogmore Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire. any information regarding his whereabouts would be greatly received. Patrik 30 was last seen with his hands on his hips standing on the left side of a football pitch some 3 months ago, his family and club are worried. please bring him back

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
DavidSilk24 said:
Berger plays for Pompey???? if anyone has seen him please report to Portsmouth FC, Frogmore Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire. any information regarding his whereabouts would be greatly received. Patrik 30 was last seen with his hands on his hips standing on the left side of a football pitch some 3 months ago, his family and club are worried. please bring him back
?? :confused: ??

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Reyes has been our main LW this season, Pires has played there but half the time he has been on the right as well. :rollani:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Zack said:
He's being sarcastic, Berger hasn't scored in months and pompey fans wonder whether he has done anything on the pitch

Same question ought to be put to rvn who has been "missing" during the last 7 games for manu :D

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Owzat said:
He's being sarcastic, Berger hasn't scored in months and pompey fans wonder whether he has done anything on the pitch

Same question ought to be put to rvn who has been "missing" during the last 7 games for manu :D
not bothered about him not scoring. its the effort he's lacking and the creativity that seems to have disappeared. the sooner he fcuks off to villa the better

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Reyes has been our main LW this season, Pires has played there but half the time he has been on the right as well. :rollani:
Since January Pires has been on the left hasn't he?

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
DavidSilk24 said:
not bothered about him not scoring. its the effort he's lacking and the creativity that seems to have disappeared. the sooner he fcuks off to villa the better
Are you describing Berger or Kewell? ;)

·
Registered
239 Posts
actually wouldn't mind if kewell came over to MU... he's quick and got a good left foot... and a fcking attitude ( but fergie can sort that out ;) )

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
YeaVerily said:
actually wouldn't mind if kewell came over to MU... he's quick and got a good left foot... and a fcking attitude ( but fergie can sort that out ;) )
Kewell for Ronaldo straight swap, get on the phone to fergie and Rafa and make it so

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
DavidSilk24 said:
lol, hilarious

1 - 20 of 29 Posts