Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So which one do you think is good? For me it's between the Calcio Update and the Revolution Robson Update (it's Polish). I the calcio one is better though, seems more complete.

Also who uses the Super Pack and Face Pack from the S-crew?

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
I don't use data updates anymore, because I have come to the conclusion that CM is only a game. :D

I never used anyone else's data update before neither, but I used to rather update it myself. Yes that was quite some work. :rolleyes: But on the other hand I also used to edit most players stats, so the game would be more realistic. I hated the players that scored more goals then apps they played.

To get rid of this I had to edit the consistency of the defenders and goal keepers. I also used to make the lousy players that were great in CM, the piece of shit they were in real life.

But I don't do this anymore, because I first of all don't have the time, and second dont't take CM that seriously anymore. :D

Getting back to the updates though, the reason why I don't use them is because there will always be personal bias involved when people updates transfers, player stats etc. Therefore I do not want certain players to be better then they really are.

·
Fourth Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
7,783 Posts
i update it all myself too.
well i only do the huge transfers that i know of, i cant keep up with italian football so that isnt done
i have done some of spain
and mainly england, premiership.
of course my updates wont be fully upto date as i dont have the time to sit and record every movemnt of players.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Anton said:
So which one do you think is good? For me it's between the Calcio Update and the Revolution Robson Update (it's Polish). I the calcio one is better though, seems more complete.

Also who uses the Super Pack and Face Pack from the S-crew?
What is the superpack and face pack?? And where can u get them??

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A super pack is a collection of team and tournament badges and a few other things. So like when you look at your team for example you'll see the team's badge in the top right corner of the screen.

A face pack installs photos of players, not all players just a few thousand of them from the most famous leagues.

You used to be able to download these packs from www.s-crew.co.uk but it no longer works. So I'm not quite sure where else you can get them. They're pretty big programs so I'm not sure if I could post them here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts