Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first thing people usually say to someone that has been defeated is 'unlucky' or 'better luck next time', they don't say you didn't work hard enough or you deserved to lose. I know its partly out of respect but how much does luck play in winning?

You can train all day, have the better players and think you have more control in the game but at the end of the day if you haven't got that bit of luck when it counts most, what is it all worth?

I guess you just have to give it all you have and hope luck is on your side, more chance of getting that luck if your working to get it.

You can work to be the best but work even harder to get that luck.

·
Registered
818 Posts
I think the better you become the more luck you'll have. At the end of the day the better teams tend to score more goals, win more games, get more points, and win more trophies.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:thumbsup:

Some things are in your hand and some things are not, being good brings you closer to getting that luck, but when you get a chance you must grab it, thats what its all about I guess, only your more of a failure if you good and don't take your chance because everyone expected you to do so.

·
Winter is Coming.
8,131 Posts
it's ok when people say that to you but never say it to yourself. there is always room for improvement, even in a win. I usually go through the match and plays i've made badly, thinking of a better option so that i will do better next time. It's all about improvement.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, you not in control of everything, but your in control of yourself so take care of that and hopefully the rest will take care of itself.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts