Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Leave Drulo alone. He is insinuating I am gay, when I am not. Nothing is wrong with me, since I am straight, and since it seems that you are too Drulo (but are you really?) so If I am wrong, then I am wrong too.

:rolleyes:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Hey Jaws,
Don't despair buddy. For the approaching phase, I'd suggest you to read my post on the "Question for the ladies" thread by Italian Boy, page 3 and read my post. It has some good and above all, reliable and tried and successful tips/technics on approaching girls...;)

Chees.:)

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Payman's quite the ladies' man, though it's a bit hard to believe h has anything left for them, considering all of the emotional energy he spends on grande Milan... :D ;)

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
Yes I have been rejected in the past, but the unlucky one is not me. :fero: :fero: :fero:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
ItalianBoy said:
:)
San Siro, I am gonna ask you direct questions on how to get ladies, how is that?;)
Sure buddy. But before starting pm me or email me your credit card number as I charge by the line from now on...:greed:

:tongue:

Ok, just shoot'em Italian Boy...;)

Tim,
You're spot on my friend...;)NO time whatsoever left for other "activities"...:tongue:

P.S. Italian Boy, what's your name?

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
I am sure things will be allright ItalianBoy. I am sure there is plenty of nice girls out there who would like to date you. Why stuck on a girl, move on my friend. Sometimes this is the best you can do;)

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
I know there are other girls man, but for some reason I really like this one. However, I wanna play it cool.

Well, lets say today I go to the mall, or better, you go to the mall, and you see this girl in a store, what would you say to her to get her to start chatting with you?

I know, its basics, but I need them!:D

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
ItalianBoy said:
Well, lets say today I go to the mall, or better, you go to the mall, and you see this girl in a store, what would you say to her to get her to start chatting with you?

I know, its basics, but I need them!:D
Chatting up is like dancing: let the music take control, feel the rythm, try and loose your inhibitions and it should be ok.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
IT,
If you want to approach a girl out of the blue, in a store, club or on the street, DO NOT start using one of the usual pick up lines! That will get you rejected right away in 9.9 times out of 10! Believe me! If you approach a girl using the usual pick up lines, she will automatically put up her defensive shields and reject you fat straight like a dirt. The best way to approach a girl in such situations is to go up to her and compliment her on something about her. I don't know, it can be anything, her boots, her shirt, her bracelets, something she's holding, anything. Just pay attention to her, her environment and see how she's feeling inside. I mean, if she seems happy, bored, sad, upset etc...

If she's bored, just go up to her and tell her:

"Excuse me, we don't know each other, but I noticed you being bored. What's wrong?" By using such an approach, that is paying attention to how she is and how she feels, it shows that:

a) you're curious about her as a person.
b) more importantly, it puts her defensive shield down and this way, you can start a conversation with her WITHOUT her rejecting you flat out and see how it goes from there. It's up to you to keep her interested by being nice, sincere and confident.

Best of luck.;)

Cheers.:)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts