Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lipcse ist fein bein mir. We can knock on Domi's flat, say hi to him. Some of my friends will probably come too btw.

·
Registered
64,271 Posts
the várható starting 11

Dibusz Dénes - Lang Ádám, Willi Orbán, Szalai Attila - Fiola Attila, Nagy Ádám, Schäfer András, Nagy Zsolt - Sallai Roland, Szoboszlai Dominik - Szalai Ádám

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't tell me Stílusok is not getting a start after that performance.

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No I would play Styles instead of Zsolt as I'm sure he's exhausted as an enbéegy player.

Edig: they're both starting! Ádám is on the bench.

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
With Styles in the team the vast majority of our starting lineup consists of top players now:
1. Gulácsi
2. Orbán
3. Szalai Attila (should join Atlético or Napoli soon? Doesn't matter, he is a top player anyway)
4. Szoboszlai Dominik
5. Callum Styles (should join a PL team soon enough)
6. Schäfer Andriska
7. Szalai Ádám

(+1 Nagy Ádám who is definitely Serie A quality. No idea how he still plays 2nd division football)

So it's not only Rossi but the development too. A couple of months ago 6-7 player of our starting lineup came from Hungarian division 1 (okay some of our starlets were injured but still).

Way to go.

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Schön Szabi didn't even play a single minute so it wasn't really worth discussing him.

Reactions: Aron

·
Registered
11,111 Posts
wouldn't have changed the game much, though
Can’t argue with that👍 Still ridiculous. Not only is that not a yellow, its not even a foul. Only yellow there should go to Danny Rich. Did finish his goal like a real pro though. Ice cold.

As 😳 as this was, that did it without top form Szoboszlai just adds to it.

·
Registered
11,111 Posts
With Styles in the team the vast majority of our starting lineup consists of top players now:
1. Gulácsi
2. Orbán
3. Szalai Attila (should join Atlético or Napoli soon? Doesn't matter, he is a top player anyway)
4. Szoboszlai Dominik
5. Callum Styles (should join a PL team soon enough)
6. Schäfer Andriska
7. Szalai Ádám

(+1 Nagy Ádám who is definitely Serie A quality. No idea how he still plays 2nd division football)

So it's not only Rossi but the development too. A couple of months ago 6-7 player of our starting lineup came from Hungarian division 1 (okay some of our starlets were injured but still).

Way to go.
You forgot about the guy who just scored a dupla😊

Even the NB1 guys, Nagy Zs + Adam, contributing👍

1 - 20 of 26 Posts