Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just look what has happened in figure skating....

Our Irina Slutckaya with one fall deserved 3rd place... :irritate: :irritate:

What did make Sasha Cohan??? :rolleyes:
Nothing....2 awful falls.... and it's all.
Japanese??? I don't even know her name..... :notlist:
Why? She was dancing....yeah....and what did i do? :nasty:

Certainly was sleeping.... :hangover: :tongue:

BOoooooooooooOoOoOoOoring! :lala:

Shit Referees! :doh:

They're fycken wrong....bad....shit :frustrat: :frustrat: :frustrat:

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Come on man, you can't honestly say that Slutskaya deserved gold, can you? I know it's frustrating, because she's probably the best skater out there, but the Japanese girl was simply better on the night. About the 2nd place we can debate, although one would have to be familiar with the rules to have a say about it. However, I sincerely doubt that Slutskaya would be any happier with the silver, all she wanted was gold, and her performance yesterday was simply not good enough to get it...

·
Registered
11,360 Posts
Slutskaya certainly deserved the silver IMO, even though I am a fan of Cohen.
But Arakawa was way better, she clearly deserved her win.

·
Registered
865 Posts
It's fukin obvious that refs weren't gonna let a Russian get the 4th gold in ice skating. Therefore she is behind Cohen. As for Arakawa, she is just one of those mystery women who win Olympic gold and dissapear forever(eg. Lepinski, Hughes).

The correct placing would be:
1. Arakawa
2. Slutskaya
3. Cohen

·
Nasty Woman
22,583 Posts
Slutskaya's spins and footwork were below the quality of Cohen's, and her spirals weren't even on the same planet as Cohen's. It's not all about jumping in the new points structure.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OAnimal said:
Come on man, you can't honestly say that Slutskaya deserved gold, can you? I know it's frustrating, because she's probably the best skater out there, but the Japanese girl was simply better on the night. About the 2nd place we can debate, although one would have to be familiar with the rules to have a say about it. However, I sincerely doubt that Slutskaya would be any happier with the silver, all she wanted was gold, and her performance yesterday was simply not good enough to get it...
Do you think that Arakawa was more good than Slutskaya.....
WHAT DID SHE DO???
Yep, she didn't fall down... and what?
Do you like her skate more than our's???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts