Xtratime Community banner

2961 - 2972 of 2972 Posts

·
General Iordanescu
28,220 Posts
Edit: After reading the translation of what he said I have to take back what I said....it was way too nice and fair to him....he talks even more bullshit than I expected...his "arguments" are so cheap, illogical and untrue..."this rule doesn't sound normal to me (duh), in 10 years they are gonna force us to play a goat, what next, a giraffe???!!!!" Yeah very worrying Mr. Piturca...
Actually I think he'd appreciate being forced to play a giraffe as striker. Fits well with his football style :devil:

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,983 Posts
Actually I think he'd appreciate being forced to play a giraffe as striker. Fits well with his football style :devil:
I don’t know, giraffes are tall as hell but can they control the ball well or use their aerial advantage to make a proper header? Time will tell, if Pitzi’s prophecy comes true..

·
Registered
16,090 Posts
I understand he said "we'll be forced to use a female"

This kind of reacting fits him perfectly. Petrescu was similar. Coaches that don't care how they play, they just want results at any cost. But at least Petresuc had some success. This looser coached in Arabia and tortured us in the NT, nothing more

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,983 Posts
Yes, he’s an imbecile at the end of it.. maybe not quite on Gigi level (who is), but still bad.

Piturca, Gigi Becali, Sandu & Dragomir, Ana Maria Prodan and other idiotic/corrupt agents, Petrescu to an extent.. these are the faces of the misery in our football.

We need more of the people in our football to have qualities and ambitions similar to Radoi, Hagi, Teja, Samarsan, Burleanu (I know some don’t like him and say he’s not doing enough, but he seems like a more intelligent type than we’re used to). I’m sure I’m forgetting others.

I hope we seem more such people get involved in the coming years, as it’s critical to saving/reviving our football

·
Registered
69,568 Posts
I don't know why they say the level of our football goes down. I don't see the quality of the games is damaged by it; on the opposite, it's even more interesting.

Piturca said he knows it's important for the NT, but clubs can't be forced. Well Piti, if clubs aren't forced they simply don't do it. Of course this rule wouldn't exist if clubs would care about their youth without being forced. And the Federation has to care very especially about their NTs.

·
Registered
25,388 Posts
I also agree that our football is better off with the U21 rule. Youngsters add spark, guts and beautiful goals to the game. Actually, with the exception of Steaua and Dinamo, our league is not that bad. It's a pity, though, that as soon as a player shows promise or does well, he's sold abroad. We should try to keep our good players (with the exception of those players who are really exceptional and who deserve to be in a big club) in order to improve the level of our Liga I.

·
General Iordanescu
28,220 Posts
I also agree that our football is better off with the U21 rule. Youngsters add spark, guts and beautiful goals to the game. Actually, with the exception of Steaua and Dinamo, our league is not that bad. It's a pity, though, that as soon as a player shows promise or does well, he's sold abroad. We should try to keep our good players (with the exception of those players who are really exceptional and who deserve to be in a big club) in order to improve the level of our Liga I.
That goes back to our teams having no way to gain money. Euro leagues are out of the question for now... Maybe this will change with the introduction of the Euro L3 in 2021, maybe? But then the CL becomes out of reach forever and the EL (L2) becomes what the CL was a few years ago...

Hagi is right yet again, surprise surprise.

The CL should be just that -- the top 32 league winners. Top 10 qualify directly, rest of them have 1 play-off round. So we'd have to beat Ventspils to get into the CL. I guess no one would watch that. UEFA money hungry pigdogs...

2961 - 2972 of 2972 Posts